• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[12.x] OTServBR-Global

Ok, the problem was that the path to boost and TFS SDK were reset, somehow, and the .bat is not working for me, so I needed to reset it manually.

Oi Galera, teno algunas duvidas ..
1- Arranque automático, nao esta agragando
2- Knight traning elos nao cargan en ot ot nao existe en el editor de mapas (como adiciono el worldchanges/additionals pra elos aparecer no mapa)?
3- Change gold /platinum/ cristales nao esta funcionando.
4- como fez pra tibia coins funcionar

@Evil Puncker , ajuda please

sou novo mais gusto de aprender e leer pra ajudar.
Saludos y obrigado

Last edited:
Hey Guys with the latest Version from GitHub I'll get this Error

1564409565004.png

Where can I get the imbuements.xml or isn't this feature completed?
Can I deactivate this feature?

nvm just took theforgottenserver.exe master and everything is working :)

Last edited:
I thank you very much. Hey man, I know I didnt post that much in that other thread, but I fully support u and ur cause and I believe in u. I really appreciate this thread and ur efforts. Good luck. If u need any help in any kind PM me, I will gladly join ur fight.

Last edited:
When i try to log in with client 10 it give me a error

Code:
[Error - mysql_store_result] Query: SELECT [ICODE]id[/ICODE], [ICODE]name[/ICODE], [ICODE]account_id[/ICODE], [ICODE]group_id[/ICODE], [ICODE]sex[/ICODE], [ICODE]vocation[/ICODE], [ICODE]experience[/ICODE], [ICODE]level[/ICODE], [ICODE]maglevel[/ICODE], [ICODE]health[/ICODE], [ICODE]healthmax[/ICODE], [ICODE]blessings1[/ICODE], [ICODE]blessings2[/ICODE], [ICODE]blessings3[/ICODE], [ICODE]blessings4[/ICODE], [ICODE]blessings5[/ICODE], [ICODE]blessings6[/ICODE], [ICODE]blessings7[/ICODE], [ICODE]blessings8[/ICODE], [ICODE]mana[/ICODE], [ICODE]manamax[/ICODE], [ICODE]manaspent[/ICODE], [ICODE]soul[/ICODE], [ICODE]lookbody[/ICODE], [ICODE]lookfeet[/ICODE], [ICODE]lookhead[/ICODE], [ICODE]looklegs[/ICODE], [ICODE]looktype[/ICODE], [ICODE]lookaddons[/ICODE], [ICODE]posx[/ICODE], [ICODE]posy[/ICODE], [ICODE]posz[/ICODE], [ICODE]cap[/ICODE], [ICODE]prey_stamina_1[/ICODE], [ICODE]prey_stamina_2[/ICODE], [ICODE]prey_stamina_3[/ICODE], [ICODE]lastlogin[/ICODE], [ICODE]lastlogout[/ICODE], [ICODE]lastip[/ICODE], [ICODE]conditions[/ICODE], [ICODE]skulltime[/ICODE], [ICODE]skull[/ICODE], [ICODE]town_id[/ICODE], [ICODE]balance[/ICODE], [ICODE]offlinetraining_time[/ICODE], [ICODE]offlinetraining_skill[/ICODE], [ICODE]stamina[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_fist[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_fist_tries[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_club[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_club_tries[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_sword[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_sword_tries[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_axe[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_axe_tries[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_dist[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_dist_tries[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_shielding[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_shielding_tries[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_fishing[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_fishing_tries[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_critical_hit_chance[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_critical_hit_chance_tries[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_critical_hit_damage[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_critical_hit_damage_tries[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_life_leech_chance[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_life_leech_chance_tries[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_life_leech_amount[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_life_leech_amount_tries[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_mana_leech_chance[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_mana_leech_chance_tries[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_mana_leech_amount[/ICODE],  [ICODE]skill_mana_leech_amount_tries[/ICODE], [ICODE]xpboost_value[/ICODE], [ICODE]xpboost_stamina[/ICODE], [ICODE]bonus_rerolls[/ICODE] FROM [ICODE]players[/ICODE] WHERE [ICODE]id[/ICODE] = 1

When i try to log in with client 10 it give me a error

Code:
[Error - mysql_store_result] Query: SELECT [ICODE]id[/ICODE], [ICODE]name[/ICODE], [ICODE]account_id[/ICODE], [ICODE]group_id[/ICODE], [ICODE]sex[/ICODE], [ICODE]vocation[/ICODE], [ICODE]experience[/ICODE], [ICODE]level[/ICODE], [ICODE]maglevel[/ICODE], [ICODE]health[/ICODE], [ICODE]healthmax[/ICODE], [ICODE]blessings1[/ICODE], [ICODE]blessings2[/ICODE], [ICODE]blessings3[/ICODE], [ICODE]blessings4[/ICODE], [ICODE]blessings5[/ICODE], [ICODE]blessings6[/ICODE], [ICODE]blessings7[/ICODE], [ICODE]blessings8[/ICODE], [ICODE]mana[/ICODE], [ICODE]manamax[/ICODE], [ICODE]manaspent[/ICODE], [ICODE]soul[/ICODE], [ICODE]lookbody[/ICODE], [ICODE]lookfeet[/ICODE], [ICODE]lookhead[/ICODE], [ICODE]looklegs[/ICODE], [ICODE]looktype[/ICODE], [ICODE]lookaddons[/ICODE], [ICODE]posx[/ICODE], [ICODE]posy[/ICODE], [ICODE]posz[/ICODE], [ICODE]cap[/ICODE], [ICODE]prey_stamina_1[/ICODE], [ICODE]prey_stamina_2[/ICODE], [ICODE]prey_stamina_3[/ICODE], [ICODE]lastlogin[/ICODE], [ICODE]lastlogout[/ICODE], [ICODE]lastip[/ICODE], [ICODE]conditions[/ICODE], [ICODE]skulltime[/ICODE], [ICODE]skull[/ICODE], [ICODE]town_id[/ICODE], [ICODE]balance[/ICODE], [ICODE]offlinetraining_time[/ICODE], [ICODE]offlinetraining_skill[/ICODE], [ICODE]stamina[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_fist[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_fist_tries[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_club[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_club_tries[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_sword[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_sword_tries[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_axe[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_axe_tries[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_dist[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_dist_tries[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_shielding[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_shielding_tries[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_fishing[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_fishing_tries[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_critical_hit_chance[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_critical_hit_chance_tries[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_critical_hit_damage[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_critical_hit_damage_tries[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_life_leech_chance[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_life_leech_chance_tries[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_life_leech_amount[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_life_leech_amount_tries[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_mana_leech_chance[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_mana_leech_chance_tries[/ICODE], [ICODE]skill_mana_leech_amount[/ICODE],  [ICODE]skill_mana_leech_amount_tries[/ICODE], [ICODE]xpboost_value[/ICODE], [ICODE]xpboost_stamina[/ICODE], [ICODE]bonus_rerolls[/ICODE] FROM [ICODE]players[/ICODE] WHERE [ICODE]id[/ICODE] = 1

did you use the schema.sql that came with it?

did you use the schema.sql that came with it?

I most have done some shiet but i downloaded schema again and tested it and now it works. Thanks.

When i try to change outfit or add some mount it debugging me out.
Client 10

the customer closes when I open the mount and outfit !!! client 12 help me please

the customer closes when I open the mount and outfit !!! client 12 help me please

I most have done some shiet but i downloaded schema again and tested it and now it works. Thanks.

When i try to change outfit or add some mount it debugging me out.
Client 10

Revert the latest commit that added the summer update outfit/mount and it will be ok. Or use a newer client.

Hi, I've noticed that some are already using the latest 12 client.

Can anyone give me links to a working open Tibia server, to a compatible 12 client, and to the acc maker / login.php file?

When I used the solutions I found in forums / githubie - I could not connect to the server. When I chose the character, usually "Server is offline" or in the TFS console there was a message like "invalid login protcol"

Hi, I've noticed that some are already using the latest 12 client.

Can anyone give me links to a working open Tibia server, to a compatible 12 client, and to the acc maker / login.php file?

When I used the solutions I found in forums / githubie - I could not connect to the server. When I chose the character, usually "Server is offline" or in the TFS console there was a message like "invalid login protcol"

download latest otservbr global from github
download latest znoteAAC from github

install and setup

download tibia 12 client from opentibiabr/tools (https://github.com/opentibiabr/tools) Tibia 12 (still not updated to latest content yet, but can be used)

Thank you, but your way does not work :( OTS is online, in the client I set loginWebService to my address. I can choose the character, but I can not login :(

Back