• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[12.x] OTServBR-Global

Hi

You guys did great job on this ots but i have a problem.

npc_spawn_list.lua file cause a huge lags on my VPS. I thought it's a low spec related issue but when i check cpu usage via htop for example ,it says cpu is barely usable and it's close in about 0-2% of usage.

My VPS have 6GB ram and 1 core. Is it too low for that ots?

Hi

You guys did great job on this ots but i have a problem.

npc_spawn_list.lua file cause a huge lags on my VPS. I thought it's a low spec related issue but when i check cpu usage via htop for example ,it says cpu is barely usable and it's close in about 0-2% of usage.

My VPS have 6GB ram and 1 core. Is it too low for that ots?
due the map being global (huge map) and npcs being loaded on startup it's recommended 8gb ram. Perhaps if you change the map to a smaller one you won't have problems

due the map being global (huge map) and npcs being loaded on startup it's recommended 8gb ram. Perhaps if you change the map to a smaller one you won't have problems
Thanks for reply. Gonna check on smaller map then.

Hello again. I upgraded my VPS to 2cores and 8GB ram. Unfortunatelly, lags are there still :/vps otbr usage.png

Last edited:
Have somebody working client 12 for that? I always have the same problem on engine:
[Network error - Connection::parseHeader] Invalid Client Login

I using login.php from my-acc for Client 12 and also Client 12-127.0.0.1

Anyone able to point me the right direction? Using the tutorial from the OTServ Br forums.

Attachments

My server based on it. But small question - can i use double maps to loading otmbs or i should recompile and implicate function into the source? let me know guys.

I made a harvest moon-like system on your server. Do you want it guys? You can buy horses, cows, pigs, sheeps and chickens, level up them and raise them. Even use them as mounts. U get items from them using the prooper tools.

I need more sprites for the farming-like system and more types of seeds but I don't wanna hack the regular client! :(

I made a harvest moon-like system on your server. Do you want it guys? You can buy horses, cows, pigs, sheeps and chickens, level up them and raise them. Even use them as mounts. U get items from them using the prooper tools.

I need more sprites for the farming-like system and more types of seeds but I don't wanna hack the regular client! :(
Then you should use OTClient. This server has been updated to only work with client 12.x and as far as I know nobody has used custom sprites with that client. They removed the support for client 10.x

Then you should use OTClient. This server has been updated to only work with client 12.x and as far as I know nobody has used custom sprites with that client. They removed the support for client 10.x
backwards compatibility in src is a heavy anchor to carry around, if the community was really interested in evolving, we should already have a standard client to replace cipsoft one for good.

otservbr has it's version of otclient, but it's pretty "raw" and as optimized as edubart version of otc.

backwards compatibility in src is a heavy anchor to carry around, if the community was really interested in evolving, we should already have a standard client to replace cipsoft one for good.

otservbr has it's version of otclient, but it's pretty "raw" and as optimized as edubart version of otc.

I agree. People here can do better, for example this server is awesome.

If you like our project, feel free to pay us a coffee, pizza or something else. Click here check donations methods: Donate (https://opentibiabr.github.io/donation)

do you want a donation to continue stealing and using private content as if it were yours?

the worst of all is that they don’t give credit to the creators of the content, a troupe of ridiculous thieves

credits to worthdavi are given by "our contributors"
Do you steal the source, map, scripts and website and leave the name of Davi and Lucas on a page that nobody sees as if you were the real creators of the content ????

You are an expensive joke

screenshot.18.png

They did not have the ability to change nor the name of client.exe

Do you steal the source, map, scripts and website and leave the name of Davi and Lucas on a page that nobody sees as if you were the real creators of the content ????

You are an expensive joke

View attachment 47258

They did not have the ability to change nor the name of client.exe

following your link, this dudant's repository does not have any relation with this project. I don't see any problem to download public content and store on your own repository on github.

but if you want download the latest cipsoft client, you can use our new tool.

Back