• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[12.x] OTServBR-Global

Lua:
cmake ..
-- Link to static libraries: ON
-- Build type: RelWithDebInfo
-- Build commit: devel
-- Build revision: 0
CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-3.16/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:146 (message):
  Could NOT find Boost (missing: Boost_INCLUDE_DIR system thread filesystem)
  (Required is at least version "1.48.0")
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /usr/share/cmake-3.16/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:393 (_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)
  /usr/share/cmake-3.16/Modules/FindBoost.cmake:2179 (find_package_handle_standard_args)
  src/framework/CMakeLists.txt:202 (find_package)
  CMakeLists.txt:12 (include)

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

Code:
~/otservbr-global/build$ cmake -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=/home/ubuntu/vcpkg/scripts/buildsystems/vcpkg.cmake ..
-- Running vcpkg install
-- Running vcpkg install - done
-- The C compiler identification is GNU 10.2.0
-- The CXX compiler identification is GNU 10.2.0
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Detecting C compile features
-- Detecting C compile features - done
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++ -- works
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done
-- Detecting CXX compile features
-- Detecting CXX compile features - done
-- Disabled: ccache
-- Enabled: ipo
-- Enabled: openmp
-- Found OpenMP_C: -fopenmp (found version "4.5")
-- Found OpenMP_CXX: -fopenmp (found version "4.5")
-- Found OpenMP: TRUE (found version "4.5")
-- Disabled: DEBUG LOG
CMake Warning at /usr/share/cmake-3.16/Modules/FindBoost.cmake:1161 (message):
  New Boost version may have incorrect or missing dependencies and imported
  targets
  /usr/share/cmake-3.16/Modules/FindBoost.cmake:1283 (_Boost_COMPONENT_DEPENDENCIES)
  /usr/share/cmake-3.16/Modules/FindBoost.cmake:1921 (_Boost_MISSING_DEPENDENCIES)
  /home/ubuntu/vcpkg/scripts/buildsystems/vcpkg.cmake:828 (_find_package)
  src/CMakeLists.txt:87 (find_package)

targets
  /usr/share/cmake-3.16/Modules/FindBoost.cmake:1283 (_Boost_COMPONENT_DEPENDENCIES)
  /usr/share/cmake-3.16/Modules/FindBoost.cmake:1921 (_Boost_MISSING_DEPENDENCIES)

targets

targets

targets

-- Found Boost: /home/ubuntu/otservbr-global/build/vcpkg_installed/x64-linux/include (found version "1.75.0") found components: system filesystem iostreams date_time regex
-- Looking for pthread.h
-- Looking for pthread.h - found
-- Performing Test CMAKE_HAVE_LIBC_PTHREAD
-- Performing Test CMAKE_HAVE_LIBC_PTHREAD - Failed
-- Looking for pthread_create in pthreads
-- Looking for pthread_create in pthreads - not found
-- Looking for pthread_create in pthread
-- Looking for pthread_create in pthread - found
-- Found Threads: TRUE
-- Found OpenSSL: /home/ubuntu/otservbr-global/build/vcpkg_installed/x64-linux/debug/lib/libcrypto.a (found suitable version "1.1.1k", minimum required is "1")
-- Found ZLIB: /home/ubuntu/otservbr-global/build/vcpkg_installed/x64-linux/debug/lib/libz.a (found suitable version "1.2.11", minimum required is "1")
-- Found LuaJIT: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libluajit-5.1.so;/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm.so (found version "2.1.0-beta3")
-- Found ZLIB: /home/ubuntu/otservbr-global/build/vcpkg_installed/x64-linux/debug/lib/libz.a (found version "1.2.11")
-- Found OpenSSL: /home/ubuntu/otservbr-global/build/vcpkg_installed/x64-linux/debug/lib/libcrypto.a (found version "1.1.1k")
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /home/ubuntu/otservbr-global/build

this is what happend when i want cmake..
ubuntu 20.10
what is wrong?

Can somenody give the link the compile serwer ?? And tell how make the server run the tibia 10. And work tibia 10

It happens to someone else that when a new player enters, everyone freezes for a few seconds? I think it has to do with freequests.

It happens to someone else that when a new player enters, everyone freezes for a few seconds? I think it has to do with freequests.

can be any reason really
12.x added a lot of new game mechanics that are checked on login

can be any reason really
12.x added a lot of new game mechanics that are checked on login
I say that it is the file that is in otservbr-global-develop \ data \ scripts \ creaturescripts \ customs \ freequests.lua, because when you deactivate it in config.lua, the freeze does not happen

Bash:
~/Repo/otservbr-global/build$ cmake -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=../../vcpkg/scripts/buildsystems/vcpkg.cmake ..
CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-3.16/Modules/CMakeDetermineSystem.cmake:99 (message):
  Could not find toolchain file: ../../vcpkg/scripts/buildsystems/vcpkg.cmake
  CMakeLists.txt:26 (project)

CMake Error: CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding to "Unix Makefiles".  CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set.  You probably need to select a different build tool.
CMake Error: CMAKE_C_COMPILER not set, after EnableLanguage
CMake Error: CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER not set, after EnableLanguage

Any1 knows how to solve this? I have GCC and G++ installed

Bash:
~/Repo/otservbr-global/build$ cmake -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=../../vcpkg/scripts/buildsystems/vcpkg.cmake ..
CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-3.16/Modules/CMakeDetermineSystem.cmake:99 (message):
  Could not find toolchain file: ../../vcpkg/scripts/buildsystems/vcpkg.cmake
  CMakeLists.txt:26 (project)

CMake Error: CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding to "Unix Makefiles".  CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set.  You probably need to select a different build tool.
CMake Error: CMAKE_C_COMPILER not set, after EnableLanguage
CMake Error: CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER not set, after EnableLanguage

Any1 knows how to solve this? I have GCC and G++ installed
It seems like you don't have the correcto version for CMAKE or so.

Can anyone tell me why is this happening? It happens always at 90%. Tried to redo the process several times and still get the same result. Any advise?
1628784456490.png

EDIT: It seem that my VPS memory is not enough to compile the whole thing. Does Anybody know minimum requirements to compile and run this distro?

Last edited:
Please help! Can anybody tell me which specs do you need to compile and run this OT? I am trying to host it remotely and I don't want to get a lower spec VPN.

If anyone would like to know, I was told that the minimum RAM is 8 GB to compile and run OTBR.

Some People cant read , I cant read Portuguese and i still figured this out.

110.63 MB file on MEGA (https://mega.nz/file/Hu4mSThL#PSFTGxx05URtF5yIFV216r9RgdJeiWG-LklGdYzgqJMLink) for 12.64 "127.0.0.1" client,
use this thread and follow the instructions and youll be able too login and play.....

Download Notepad++
and the hexeditor, The link didnt work on the forum but google search found it fast.

You edit the tibia client with the editor, and you use the 127.0.0.1 client too login, can change the name and rezip the damn thing and host the file on your website and a custom client..... shaking my damn head

On a side note, this community seems divided , i was able too find working files in a language i couldnt even fucking understand and got a 12.64 server flawlessly running this distrubutions files....... Maybe people should write a better tutorial?

If you don't really want to bother with weblogin and hex edits, you can just use otclient. OTBR has a compatible one.

Hello,

everytime I try to login the server crashes.

any idea how to fix?

Last edited:
erro items not load ? lol
Post automatically merged:

1645680637245.png

erro items not load ? lol
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 65730
you should join the discord group and ask questions directly there. You're using an outdated version of the source and trying to use newest items.xml, this will never work. Please make sure you're using latest version of server and datapack

Back