• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
15:25 xxxxxxxxx: hi
15:25 Briasol: Ashari xxxxxxxxx.
15:25 xxxxxxxxx: balance
15:25 Briasol: Your account balance is 200 gold.
15:26 xxxxxxxxx: withdraw 200
15:26 Briasol: Would you like to withdraw 200 gold?
15:26 xxxxxxxxx: yes
15:26 Briasol: You don't have that much money on your bank account!

so enforced is gone good:D but STILL NO SKULLS... MAKE A SKULL SYSTEM:s
+ you can rope yourself on a ropespot

well u need worms to fish, 2 parcel on each other you can walk on you can rope on hole if there is a person under it, you can buy runes..

Hjalmar Faggetzon lvl 64 from nowhere dist 50 and mlvl 6? (paladin)
Smells cheating..

hahaha and its all within like 80 minutes or less
damn, eliteots I LOVE YOU AND YOUR SERVERS
thank god i havent started there yet, feel sorry for people who wasted even 10 minutes there

Name:

Hjalmar Faggetzon

Level:

Last Login:

10th October 2011 21:08 CET

/facepalm

cormaya boat is bugged

and yes please tell us wtf is up with this 60 pally with 50 dist and ml 6, lol.

besides that (and the other bugs listed, skull system, parcels, etc) this ot is sick. 60 players on all day

cormaya boat is bugged

and yes please tell us wtf is up with this 60 pally with 50 dist and ml 6, lol.

besides that (and the other bugs listed, skull system, parcels, etc) this ot is sick. 60 players on all day

hes not home he said and he is very busy everyday only thursday he has a free day so he will fix most things then.. so we have to wait until thursday and then palas get fixed.

@up btw my friend kiperlana is also lvl 54 and hes not even pgin that hard, it is just those hits that paladins can lvl so fast.

he got 50 dist on lvl 60 and mlvl 6 its not even possible, not that he took the lvl in 1h its not a big deal lol.. its impossible its like 300-500 hits or even less to dist 50..

or this guy with distance 82

Name: Huragn
Sex: Male
Profession: Paladin
Level: 40
World: PVP-RPG
Residence: Carlin

or this guy with distance 82

Name: Huragn
Sex: Male
Profession: Paladin
Level: 40
World: PVP-RPG
Residence: Carlin

skill books are still available as donation, or maybe he trained

Seriously, it takes on day and eliteots already gave someone levels? Because it is impossible to get level 60 with just reaching 50 distance. I had 50 dist before level 20 and i was just leveling.

He might have trained, This morning i was skilling for 2hours and i went from basic to 60/60 so... Skills go fats enough no need for donates :p
Plus pally distance goes up faster

That i agree is a little fishy on how that can happen, Because my friend shes a pally lvl and by time she was lvl 20 she had 56 distance, So a guy that lvl with that distance is odd! I dont think he was using club or sword Either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back