• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another flop? Cool, its not like I will ever play a server hosted by this guy again since 7.72 one died as soon as people figured out he is corrupted.

you all needa quit yo bitchen and ur snitchen and get in the kitchen and make me some chicken

That i agree is a little fishy on how that can happen, Because my friend shes a pally lvl and by time she was lvl 20 she had 56 distance, So a guy that lvl with that distance is odd! I dont think he was using club or sword Either

yeah. this is the only fishy case all the other lvl 60s~ are legit

Another flop? Cool, its not like I will ever play a server hosted by this guy again since 7.72 one died as soon as people figured out he is corrupted.

then bye:D

@people who want bugs to get fixed, he will fix most bugs at thursday. hes free off then.

Me and my team enjoy playing this server.. But there are still bugs to fix. Hope Elite will fix them on Thoursday.

Most guys from my team started to have lags here? Do anyone have lags/freezes also?

late launch and now server appears to be offline all night, sweet

i think there is some bug with the client, cause site says server is still online but only 0 players on. if i try to loggin my client isn't working

I believe the RPG server restarts in 30 minutes.

crapserverpleasedontmakemoreanyserverbecauseudonthavenoideastomakeserversofuckoffandcloseyourserverkkthxbye

great another crash, this time with 80 people online .. that'll keep players around forsure

What the hell dude, fix ur shit.

Signed
~Bones Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back