• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mc illegal if not can u upload it i want bot on 8.6 and play eliteots.

I think i've fixed my internet problems now..

Awesome ...

Btw great server,
Just too bad that admin doesn't have alot of time fixing bugs and shit.

New record

Maximum Players Online Record: 117 players, 17th October 2011 21:35 CET

bet it will be 150+ easily by the end of the week, record increasing by 10~ every day

this just shows how retarded most people are, release the exact same server and put "7,72" in the title and it would have 20 players max, these retards have only heard of 7,4 - 7,6

hes spoofing anyway xdd

Im pretty sure he isnt. Just check dp in ank, there is pretty much 20 people standing there 24/7, always some battle going on in ankrahmun and every spawn you go to there is several people there.

The only problem i would say it that it lack spawns on 7.4.

This is not a problem, this is what makes 7.4 good. Fight for spawns were the main reason to wars back in the days. ^^
Tibia without wars is just booring.

I love wars, but sometimes it would feel awesome to be able to hunt for 30min without wasting half your supplies on players coming into your spawn:)

- he is not spoofing
- i'm sure some people MC, but he banns MCers and cavebotters dailey
- record increase by 10-20 everyday, 150 or 160 will be the record tomorrow easily (its late in europe etc right now and still 100 online to my surprise)
- lots of teams
- best oldschool OT out there right now bar none

nuff said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back