• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its fun server to play for like 2 weeks. Anyway much bugs. What with donations?

It's good to see you kept working on the 7.72 server with 7.4 graphics that Realsoft passed along to you before he vanished into time and space. I'm sure he would be very proud of you even though he never made a successful server himself.

Worr = Troll
Don't feed the trolls!

Nice job with the OT eliteots

You forgot how it happened? I can remind you. It was just me and you, and you drained all my mana and finished me off with tripple sd.

nah i remeber it more like 20 hmm =S

Btw Elite ots Needs Reset! Will gain all players back now its just ruined by pg nerds

Last edited by a moderator:
ye there were enough teams playing for a good war, but some teams gave up without a reason and other teams gave up because people like ildigar and kiper,aija are way to high. so i hope you do a reset and let the teams come back. cause as you can see the online players are already dropping. sooner or later the server will be dead.

Btw Elite ots Needs Reset! Will gain all players back now its just ruined by pg nerds

lol cmon spray just cause you died 4000 times in war without doing any decent leveling doesnt mean there should be a reset.

the player ammount seems to have peaked at 140 but hell im happy with 120~ during the day it will take a while for that to die down.

in order to win war you have to win battle and out level the opponent. if you just make one frag in war and die all the time but never level, that means you're losing.

no reset needed, go level

If he resets he should fix the stages. Especially in 7.4 since the sorcerer's spells are so overpowered, like UE. Something like 50x to 60, 25x to 70, 15x to 80 and 3x for 80+ should keep everyone around the same level = more fun.

well at this moment i see no reason for him (in his eyes) only we (war teams) prefer reset but there still some no life people playing rpg on that server. no clue how they do it. anyways he will realise in 2 weeks that the server is pretty empty (alot of mc chars are online aswell)

hmmm i dead in (war) once n get sneaked the rest so gz and i made like atleast 25+ war frags until idoits took unkillable lvls =) wehn all was lvl 50-60 it was best

and some consider Pg to take skill and some consider it a waste of time =)

Last edited by a moderator:
cry me a river, if someone played and outnumbered noobs like you in level there is reset needed? Niiiceee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back