• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 crash every 2 weeks and people act like the ot is shit

valhalla is known as being stable and dedicated and it has been completely off for 3 weeks lol

Seems to be good server but so far i have only been training :p Skills intend to come pretty fast. Once i get home i shall PG a little and see how is it. But until i'm at my cousins place with Laptop with no Directx9 support i can't get more than 10 fps. Training while playing PS3 aint that bad option either :D

Just killed the highest levels and escaped through ancient temple ;d. sven = lvl 52 me = lvl 67 xD
hes one of the biggest noobs i ever sawwwwwww zomgggg

29th October 2011 23:05 killed at level 108 by Dziwka and by Mommies Fuckshoes

kill dwadwa too hes fcking noob what he can do is only ue spamm ;D
and really hes nolife if u kill him 10x time he still takes 20lvl more in night..

Realsoft maybe add svargrond and frost dragons like mestera it was just amazing place? ^^ or do poll

Last edited:
good server but owner doesn't seem to be capable to fix bugs. (travel bug for example) and NO it wasn't like that in 7.4!

kill dwadwa too hes fcking noob what he can do is only ue spamm ;D
and really hes nolife if u kill him 10x time he still takes 20lvl more in night..

Realsoft maybe add svargrond and frost dragons like mestera it was just amazing place? ^^ or do poll

26th October 2011 23:28 killed at level 91 by Mommies Fuckshoes
29th October 2011 23:05 killed at level 108 by Dziwka and by Mommies Fuckshoes

gonna take care on him

doesn't matter if he kills me after it by spamming ue on me since i dont got any supplies:p

There is too much bugs, for example Melchior npc is able to bring you to venore. For me is crap bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back