• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

63383478.png

Lvl 170, can't play much and those days I was at warmode so I died many times x]
Comment here and sugest places to hunt or if I need one piece of set to upgrade ^^

Update your armor to Elite Draken Mail, legs to either dwarven legs or Speedy gonzales legs, forgot the name... boh for draken boots =)

Update your armor to Elite Draken Mail, legs to either dwarven legs or Speedy gonzales legs, forgot the name... boh for draken boots =)

ek with grasshopper? no way? i mean a blocker with run eq in hunting? no plox.

gogo take 200 plox

Yesterday I do many quests hehe:
68698315.png

Updated the set too :)
55708224.png

- - - Updated - - -

Now waiting for a team to go elemental spheres quest...
And update of the skills and all the shit
57332731.png

This server looks fun. What's the regular player base? ^_^

Player record is like 650~ and the server have more ppl everytime than a tibia rl server haha
The thread is dead KK. /no.
3583qd0.png

10 to go

- - - Updated - - -

2j0cvuv.png

Probabily the largest hunt i did on this char, and the greatest profit, the 18cc are too from loot x]
1.59kk total loot.

Awesome hunt!, I made a Knight and I think I will go there to see if I can make some money for my druid (I'm starting to get poor after buying so many SD's to power lvl) =P

Back