• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

1st OT you ever played?

I don't remember the name but it was full based Yurots OTS before it got
hacked, the other one was a twilight server with a Neverland map, both 7.6

Survival or Brabexia 7.1 ; )
And both servers was the best i've ever played.
No teleports, pvp without hotkeys..old times ;(

Survival or Brabexia 7.1 ; )
And both servers was the best i've ever played.
No teleports, pvp without hotkeys..old times ;(

when you say that I actually meet the first aim botter at 7.1
some guy used 10 sd on me/sec

there was no exhaust in the server, so all I could do to try keep up with him was spamm gfb back on him.. if I could use battle window I would spamm sd back ;)

To topic, My first server was some war stuff hosted by a crew member of CipSoft... don't remember the name of it :( was like 7 years ago or something

Realsoft: My first server was some war stuff hosted by a crew member of CipSoft... don't remember the name of it :( was like 7 years ago or something
lies...

This is a hard question~~
uhm, it was a server pre 7.6, but i don't remember the name or the exact version.
Later on i played a more popular server which was 7.6~again can't remember the name.

OMG MEN do anyone remember mordria ot 7.92 its was so cool ot yaaaaaaah

I can't remember the client version, it was around 7.1

Friend made a server, it was a house, and a rotworm cave.

I played Zhtek, Sweden real map server it was 8.0 i think Its closed now i REALLY Miss that server :(:(

first OTS I played was one I hosted myself, with nothing in it... I'm talking back in the times of old old client (6.x) where you had to make everything yourself etc xD

also I remember playing a server where all you could do was walk around, I dunno who hosted it, wish I was still in touch. The server was literally a house and a garden and that was it, back before map editors and map storage was even made, oh how I miss those days xD

Back