• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

1st OT you ever played?

I think it was a 7.1 ot, one before survival came out, can't remember.. :< Lets see, you started in a house, north was a small desert south was a boat and east was a wannabe annih :p

heroland.hopto.org
I liked it everymuch
or it was ppz.hopto.org somethin like that

I remember IP adress of 1st server i have ever played! It was - nymphetamine.no-ip.org
7.6 tibia client. Some new spawns on Yur OTS and high experence rate. I also remember nick of my first ots friend :)
My friend about 5 years ago (7.6) have shown me server and I was so excited about knight legs hahaha

Damn, was quite awhile back, was a german server called TibiaFun or something along those lines, was the very first one though i know they remade it afew times and then people tried to recreate it, can't remember what version it was though, was something along 7.x

i've played the first spanish server came out, in 7.1 version, it was just a map with black squares, a sorcerer character with a sd,uh gfb m wall lvl 50 and it was a pvp server, months passed and the ot community came up with the firsts 7.1 survival servers, but i think i've played one of the first pservers ever existed

Ferken.no-ip.org was an 7.5 server, really miss it:)

my first server was mexicoraza i dont know the ip was 7.6 client the server was from friend rl, srryforenglish

Tibia3 :)
i think it was owned by darktibia and now shut down, only dark tibia left!

Back