• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

2 Year old girl knows all this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neon

Legendary OT User
Reaction score
Omg... I'm not saying this to sound racistic or anything, but... a 2 year old girl? (2 YEARS OLD)..

Just watch:
2 årig flicka som kan sin koran @ Existenz.se

Damn... is it forbidden to be a kid? Do you really HAVE to know all this when you are 2 years old?
But she is cute :)

It's Arabic and some translated into Swedish.

Last edited:
lol, that was crazy.. did the guy just say that we christians are missguided?.. I mean.. that guy sounded like a terrorist, only look what he tought his daughter at such a young age..

Does it really bother you? You know you shouldn't put your nose into such thing and yet you are saying that all muslims are the same. No we don't have to learn all that when we are 2 years old, this girl is talented to know all that in that age god bless her. Also the translation isn't fully correct and her parents have taught her many wrong things -.-

Yeah, but I barely couldn't even speak when i was 2 O_O

As i mentioned she is talented her parents teaches her alot of wrong things, that makes her talent look bad. Also id guess she isn't 2 years old, almost impossible for a 2 year old kid to know all that.

I didn't understand anything about what she talked about. So she is talented in the way of confusion!
How would you understand when you don't even know arabic? Are you retarded or do you have hard time when you try thinking?

Wait... Music is forbidden in Islam? Wth? xD

And actually, U-KISS is korean, not chinese.

Does it really bother you? You know you shouldn't put your nose into such thing and yet you are saying that all muslims are the same. No we don't have to learn all that when we are 2 years old, this girl is talented to know all that in that age god bless her. Also the translation isn't fully correct and her parents have taught her many wrong things -.-

What's so talented about being brainwashed by their parents?

And we christians are not a confused people, I think the guy who made this video is a terrorist for sure <_<

What's so talented about being brainwashed by their parents?

And we christians are not a confused people, I think the guy who made this video is a terrorist for sure <_<
Can you shut the fuck and learn to read good? Did you even bother reading and understanding my post?
Read again and you'll find good answer.

Lol, her parents is so freaking dumb to teach their child so many wrong things.

ZoOorO, it's no talent in forcing a kid to learn all of that stuff at the age of 2, she's gonna grow up to become a suecide bomber for sure, cause her parents brainwashed her?.. I mean OMFG? my brother only said Mom and Dad at that age, she even learned her religion, they propably had a gun against her mom or something and told the kid, WHATS THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM?? and they forced her to learn the wrong answers, cause she said we were missguided :(, I never really understood how you can call a simple guy a god, I mean Mohammed was just a Prophet, he was no God, and i'm sure if he existed today he would tell that to all of your people. (no offence) just saying it's not healthy for a 2 year old to walk around with that much info lol! I mean how much can her brain capacity?

And i'm sure if you forget your religion for 1 second and use your common sence you'll agree with me what their doing is torture and not healty, am I right or what?..

lol...
Muhammad isn't the God of Islam... He just wrote the Qur'an..
Muslims beleive Muhammad was only a prophet..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back