• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

2 Year old girl knows all this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol...
Muhammad isn't the God of Islam... He just wrote the Qur'an..
Muslims beleive Muhammad was only a prophet..

Good, now that we know he is only human, why do they call him GOD?.. I mean I KNOW mohammed was a player and had like 1337 virgin wifes that he had sexual intercourse with every night. Now to the main question: is that why the terrorists are blowing theirselves up? to get their virgins lol?.. I mean mohammed was pretty much alive when he got his virgins.. Well i'm glad the terrorists are dieing. Just such a disgrace their making fun of their own religion, dragin it to dirt saying "Allah Akbar" the next second they blow theirselves up.. I mean, now who's religion is confused?? I'd say Islam..

Also, I rly hope that girl dies soon for her own good, I mean look at her she's gonna regret being born, and at 13 yrs of age she'll be tired of living. Got her skinn all covered with sheets, except her eye's. Can't see any man or listen to any music. And when she gets married it wont be cause of love, it's going to be cause her father traded her away for 3 goats and 1 chicken, and once she's married to the guy she so much doesn't want, she'll have to stay home 24/7 Cooking meals, cleaning the house, making the beds, doing the washes ETC ETC.. He'll make her pregnant with 10 - 20 kids, and he won't even care for those, he'll leet her have a rough time raising them up. Lmfao no life?! go jump from a bridge!

Sorry for making it such a negative thing, but the TRUTH hurts.. Read the whole Koran before claiming anything, I'll read the bible. Cause it brings me peace :). This is why I like Atheist people more than people even from my own religion, their realistic.

Does it really bother you? You know you shouldn't put your nose into such thing and yet you are saying that all muslims are the same. No we don't have to learn all that when we are 2 years old, this girl is talented to know all that in that age god bless her. Also the translation isn't fully correct and her parents have taught her many wrong things -.-

To answer ur simple question, yes it bothers me. Why? cause the poor girl ain't gifted, she's brainwashed. I showed some of my connections this clip, and they said poor islam girl! look they brainwashed the kid. "Your GOD" did not bless her, it was her father who brainwashed her, got it? that terrorist who was speakin to her remember?.. be a bit of a realist please..

This is where the confusion begins, now that you wake up Zoooro you're going to make up alot of bullshit to defend ur religion, and that's your right. But it still wont change the news on TV or the Paper, or the news we hear on the radio along with the news we read on the net. Always someone from islam is jacking an Air-Plane then blowing it up in the air, or a guy from islam is entering a bus with people & blowing it up in the air.. And just look what they did to World trade center, I mean OMG.. will people from islam ever stop blowing theirselves up ^_^? I mean before you know it this will be a regular part of your religion.

If you totally loved my post REP+ me

Last edited:
Are you retarded? Inferring that all Muslims are terrorists is just proving your ignorance. Go read a fucking book.

ps im christian too

Good, now that we know he is only human, why do they call him GOD?.. I mean I KNOW mohammed was a player and had like 1337 virgin wifes that he had sexual intercourse with every night. Now to the main question: is that why the terrorists are blowing theirselves up? to get their virgins lol?.. I mean mohammed was pretty much alive when he got his virgins.. Well i'm glad the terrorists are dieing. Just such a disgrace their making fun of their own religion, dragin it to dirt saying "Allah Akbar" the next second they blow theirselves up.. I mean, now who's religion is confused?? I'd say Islam..

Also, I rly hope that girl dies soon for her own good, I mean look at her she's gonna regret being born, and at 13 yrs of age she'll be tired of living. Got her skinn all covered with sheets, except her eye's. Can't see any man or listen to any music. And when she gets married it wont be cause of love, it's going to be cause her father traded her away for 3 goats and 1 chicken, and once she's married to the guy she so much doesn't want, she'll have to stay home 24/7 Cooking meals, cleaning the house, making the beds, doing the washes ETC ETC.. He'll make her pregnant with 10 - 20 kids, and he won't even care for those, he'll leet her have a rough time raising them up. Lmfao no life?! go jump from a bridge!
This made me laugh.
XD

Those asians look very fucking wierd and gay.

Are you retarded? Inferring that all Muslims are terrorists is just proving your ignorance. Go read a fucking book.

ps im christian too

I'm saying the islam people got lost somewhere and are beyond reality anymore lol.. so sure <_<

I saw it before and you're not supposed to know all of these when you are 2 but they did so they have prizes there , and thanks for sharing

and about Terrorist we dont have any bussness with them , i mean they aren't muslim in that way because they kill there selves , if they went in a war or something and got killed god can prize them but what they do is not any of islam please understand it people

And At Tauku stop talking about islam because you seems like someone who hears and just write and at past the tradeing thing of marriage was wrong it was just the think of old people and islam didnt say you have to trade your daughter for other men ,
plus about Mohamed our prophet that had alot of wives , when they asked , the answer was all the Prophet god forgive them from all bad things they do

and about muslims can have 4 wives , islam said that okay you can have 4 wives but you must have a big big reason to leave the 1st and so on ....

haha ha tauku about the 24/7 cooking thats completly wrong can i ask you a question
are you a muslim??

because that completly wrong get me 1 sentence that saying that in the holy Quraan.

and i want to give you 10/10 for your lovely story and description about islam and muslims which is completly wrong , 20 - 10 kids who said that omg omg i will continue later because now im uber angry.

Last edited:
no wonder they manage to know it, i was watching the news if the kids forgot to learn their lessons or made any noise, they was beaten with an stick.
That iman bastard will be charged for abuse.

The thing is that she doesn't look like 2 lol.

Muhammed is the last prophet you ignorant little kid none has called him God. The only God we believe in is Allah, no wonder you don't know such things i read your life story and now I understand how ignorant you are. Making fun of our prophet why don't you try doing it irl? Terrorist is pretty much not Muslims, simple they think they are muslims but in real they aren't.

Sorry for making it such a negative thing, but the TRUTH hurts.. Read the whole Koran before claiming anything, I'll read the bible. Cause it brings me peace :). This is why I like Atheist people more than people even from my own religion, their realistic.
Yes, all the Christians wants the muslims die because we are more into our religion than you also there are no force in teaching the religion to the kids. How would you morons know such things when you believe that Jesus is god when is only a Prophet. And at least her dad care about her honor and don't want other men to be looking at her, while you Christian don't give a shit if your daughters fuck 10 men in front of you, you would enjoy it pretty much. Yes, Id like to see someone let you dirty shit touch the Quran, they'd probably beat the hell out of before giving you the Quran for what you said about out Prophet.

This is where the confusion begins, now that you wake up Zoooro you're going to make up alot of bullshit to defend ur religion, and that's your right. But it still wont change the news on TV or the Paper, or the news we hear on the radio along with the news we read on the net. Always someone from islam is jacking an Air-Plane then blowing it up in the air, or a guy from islam is entering a bus with people & blowing it up in the air.. And just look what they did to World trade center, I mean OMG.. will people from islam ever stop blowing theirselves up ^_^? I mean before you know it this will be a regular part of your religion.

If you totally loved my post REP+ me
You got pretty big mouth, and i don't make things up like you. And no muslim blow him/her self the terrorist have their own religion and they try to drag Islam in dirt by claiming they are muslims. Also Muslims or former Muslims join the Terrorists clan also Jew's and Christians you retard, and yeah what you hear on news show me what you hear on news or on the net. You probably making things up again a kid like you who want to kill his cousin for the sake of a bitch ain't normal, for sure terrorist trying to cause problems. Ye i enjoyed reading your post no more wast of time on you at least. Because you've had hard life you don't know anything just a pure brainwashed kid.

By the way, remove Iraq's flag from your avatar such dirt isn't supposed to be Iraqi your more Swedish so remove it or ill do it.

no wonder they manage to know it, i was watching the news if the kids forgot to learn their lessons or made any noise, they was beaten with an stick.
That iman bastard will be charged for abuse.
Ye, do you really think they'd beat a little kid? She would've died long time. And yes in our school if the pupils don't pay attention to the teacher they'll get beat up. But its a positive thing they have to learn to pay attention to the one speaking and school is for learning not for playing with your friends so you are completely wrong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back