• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

2012?

Hey lets leave it this way,

We're all gonna die at some point.

@Lagmacun, wtf ur high? not surprised if you are, your behaviour & your location.. Shows us all enough :)

Uhmmm, explain the behaviour part please, because I'm sure not all Dutch people act the same.

@OT:

2012 is fake, lol, they just want to test the human stupidity.
Who believes in 2012 is an extra number to the stupidity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhmmm, explain the behaviour part please, because I'm sure not all Dutch people act the same.

@OT:

2012 is fake, lol, they just want to test the human stupidity.
Who believes in 2012 is an extra number to the stupidity.

I ment Lagmacuns behaviour @this thread :p

Mine birthday* :p

@Lagmacun, wtf ur high? not surprised if you are, your behaviour & your location.. Shows us all enough :)

WTH are you a r*tard?
A real muslim doesn't smoke.

Do you think i should accept racism? and tell that 1 rotworm each level is too slow hunting?

1+2+2+1+1+2= 9 an upside down 6.

take the name jesus, remove the "j", remove the "s", remove the "u" and remove the other "s". add an "i", "v" and an "l". OH DEAR GOD!!!!

do u get my point u fucking idiot xd ??

take the name jesus, remove the "j", remove the "s", remove the "u" and remove the other "s". add an "i", "v" and an "l". OH DEAR GOD!!!!

do u get my point u fucking idiot xd ??

first of all thats different. And i am not sure it really belongs to it
I try to look simliar like i've saw much conspiracy and theorys about illuminati.

WTH are you a r*tard?
A real muslim doesn't smoke.

Do you think i should accept racism? and tell that 1 rotworm each level is too slow hunting?

Who said that muslims dont smoke lmao?
One of our oldest traditions is sitting in a round and smoke the waterpipe.

Then hes not a good person, but please.. dont think you're the right one now beause you "Know" (1) person that is "extremist" muslim who smokes weed.

Yours Abbedi

(Sorry for my eng)

EDIT: There's muslims who smokes cigaretts, because of that any of you shouldnt say hes not a good person lol.. 60% of the peoples in the worlds smokes i think.. but Smoke weed is not an good thing.

Who said that muslims dont smoke lmao?
One of our oldest traditions is sitting in a round and smoke the waterpipe.

yeah shisha i know that. But i never said they were muslims.
If they call them muslims and they are on the shisha. then they are just hypocritical.

Back