• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

2013 mmorpg games

IMac

entrepreneur
Reaction score
im looking for new mmorpg anyone got any suggestions? ive played Conquer Online, Eudemons Online. I tried WOW but im mainly looking for free ones just as a past time:ninja:

i heared from lord of the rings online dont know if its good tho

Reality, just kiddin' Tibia is fun at certain times but I think there's but a few fun mmorpg's out there now.

Tera:
tera_human_archer.jpg

Chars:
tera-2012-04-15-10-40-37-08.jpg

tera-castaner-maennlich.jpg

Or AION:
aion-02.jpg

Chars:

aion0833.jpg

aion16.jpg

To be REALLY honest there aren't any good mmorpgs at the moment. I have several level 60s fullgeared on tera and that game gets repetetive after a while (its fun up to 60 really ^^)

Star Wars: The Old Republic has gone f2p and is pretty engaging. There's 16 classes, each with their own storyline which makes for a lot of gameplay time.

Actually the "Bot" thing is on time, you can only use it 1 time (50 minutes or something) and btw, your bot cant do anything more than killing monsters around you, near you, it cant do the quests while botting, The whole game is about that you have to do quests, get soul gear, upgrade them, buy mounts etc..

Actually the "Bot" thing is on time, you can only use it 1 time (50 minutes or something) and btw, your bot cant do anything more than killing monsters around you, near you, it cant do the quests while botting, The whole game is about that you have to do quests, get soul gear, upgrade them, buy mounts etc..

not sure if they removed the part where you can buy more botting time for real money, or is it still there? (haven't tried it since the beta)

No you cant buy botting time, you can only earn botting time by waiting like 60 minutes or something like that after you already spent your time,then you earn new in minutes/hour

Back