• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

2013 mmorpg games

Tera is pretty good. The only thing that goes on my nerver is the classical skin showing. High level female chars will show skin and boobs. Which is BS!

actually im downloading Tera atm xdd but it takes hours for the downloading to be completed i started download like 1 hour ago and it just gone 5% of the patch... my internet is fast tho ;/

actually im downloading Tera atm xdd but it takes hours for the downloading to be completed i started download like 1 hour ago and it just gone 5% of the patch... my internet is fast tho ;/

Yep. The download takes 30 minutes, but the patch 6-10 hours.

Damn xD, well i'll go and play Euro Truck Simulator 2 while it downloads ;)

Come to german server Hasmania and watch ournlets play :D we jsut started a lets play together in german and are lvl 5^^
Afaik, u cant speak/read/understand german, you still can play on german world with english settings^^

Lmao, took 10 hours to download the game yesterday and i removed it because i thought no 1 was playing, now i gotta wait 10 more hours ;//

Nice Thread, Damon! ;), Keep it up, i'll follow that thread ;D

tera sucks..I played it for 2h and should have used this time for something else

Ughh I'm looking for a MMORPG (Free prefered)

*No P2W
*Fast leveling
*Fun EndGame (PvE Prefered)
*Alot of classes to chose from/unique class system

Tried Tera but didn't like it, played it for a few hours but ughh, not my type of game ^^.
(Bored of WoW Priv. aswell, no good WoW PS except gamer-district and WoWReach).

Ughh I'm looking for a MMORPG (Free prefered)

*No P2W
*Fast leveling
*Fun EndGame (PvE Prefered)
*Alot of classes to chose from/unique class system

Tried Tera but didn't like it, played it for a few hours but ughh, not my type of game ^^.
(Bored of WoW Priv. aswell, no good WoW PS except gamer-district and WoWReach).

You can try Neverwinter or Guild Wars 2.

I made a thread of Dragon's prophet , that is going to be a great mmo.

It even has housing etc =) Guilds can own an island and then ask tax from people buying houses there.
It looks to be really neat! Fuse with the dragon types like a tanky dragon then you become a tank. A nature dragon will make you a healer when you fuse =P So everyone can become anything, you just have to get dragons and become stronger! =D pretty great.

I made a thread of Dragon's prophet , that is going to be a great mmo.

It even has housing etc =) Guilds can own an island and then ask tax from people buying houses there.
It looks to be really neat! Fuse with the dragon types like a tanky dragon then you become a tank. A nature dragon will make you a healer when you fuse =P So everyone can become anything, you just have to get dragons and become stronger! =D pretty great.
Well this island thingy sounds great, though tera offers a guild to be elected monthly, to rule the empire

Back