• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

23:42 You advanced from Level 99 to Level 100.

my team come gets him! AAJAJAJAJAJ 00:33 You see a dead human (Vol:10).
You recognize Shy Guy. He was killed by Klubba.

00:33 You see Horny (Level 70). He is a sorcerer. He is a Vice-Leader of the Kamasutra.

00:34 You see Klubba (Level 74). He is an elder druid. He is a Vice-Leader of the Kamasutra.

00:34 You see yourself. You are a master sorcerer. You are the Leader of the Kamasutra.

DEEED KAMASUTRA RULEZ THIS SERVER TOO!!

00:33 You see Horny (Level 70). He is a sorcerer. He is a Vice-Leader of the Kamasutra.

00:34 You see Klubba (Level 74). He is an elder druid. He is a Vice-Leader of the Kamasutra.

00:34 You see yourself. You are a master sorcerer. You are the Leader of the Kamasutra.

I own you all like you we're my biatches.

Too? Which server do you rule?

Back