• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

2k Spriting thread

Two Thousand

Reaction score
Hey errbudy my name is two thousand and i am a spriter, just showing off my new stuff feel free to criticize

everything i post here is 100% custom made by yours truly. NONE OF MY ART IS FREE TO USE.

eRjfi24.png

y7qSnLz.png

npXEits.png
NEW
psiovZo.png

giphy.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(backpacks)
JivBIC0.png

nnylWug.png
(bunny Boots)
STglOni.png

a6cOOyh.png
The Ogre
DAUtQbf.png

SLTyOkx.png
The Ragnarok
1FI4BFy.png

asOqxLZ.png
Adventure Boots (NEW)
Xb4xstW.png
Draconian armor(NEW)

These are by no means the final product and most likely will change in the future

Last edited:
Welcome Two Thousand!!

My suggestion is to remove those random pixels from inside the sprite

HwQPPRo.png

• It's like you used random colors like green or blues in other properties with brushes, so it becomes messy.
  • The robe main color is so much saturated, you could search other blue with a bit less saturation, like the one in the hat.
  • Also, I suggest to search about anti-aliasing, so you can improve the brown border of the mage robe/hat, because it's square and aliased.

The last outfit, I can't understand it, It's walking and with some weapon in hand? xD

Keep going, I will continue visiting here, I want to see new things!

hey lesh :) welcome and thanks for the advice...

These are not done, they are like 80% complete i still have to finish the hat on the mage and the wand on the mage, and on the second outfit i still have to finish the weapons in his hand :)

And about the colours on the mages robe, i wanted to make a "silk" feeling of the robe or some sort, not a plain meterial. If you look at silk in the sun, it tends to change colours and shine, which is the effect i was going for on the robe. and its a big and thick robe so some of the dark patches u pointed out aare folds in the cloth. (exmaple on the norseman outfit you can see something similar in the hood of the norsemn outfit when he is facing north)

3WQ338p.png

~bump

bump

Last edited by a moderator:
yea i need to change the HUE on the cape a bit more ^_^ thanks for the heads up diaper head.

bump, will post new sprites if i receive enough feedback on these first

Thanks @Kaspar and @Bogart is right its a spellbook, im working full time atm no time to sprite but when ig et the chance ill make for you guys <333 much obliged

Hello every1, sorry i havnt been posting often ( like anyone really cares) but I recently quit my job and now have time to sprite again so i made this doodle tonight i would appriciate constructive criticism (Bunny Boots)

MwKewt9.png

BUMPP

In general, i do like your art bro, but it's just much "square". I'm not a spriter at all, it's just what i feel. Anyway, listen to Leshrot advices, he's a great spriter, and he does know what he's talking about. Antialiasing would be appreciated too.

Keep it up, I really liked :)

BUMP

Been working on a custom backpack for a few days now, hope u guys like it

JfvjSiP.png

BUMP Cmon guys let me know what you guys think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! made a new weapon today i call it The Ogre HOPE U GUYS LIKE IT ^_^ MADE BY URS TRULY 2k.
U
M
P

DQvaooe.png
THE OGRE
DAUtQbf.png

What do ya guys think???????

BUMP Cmon guys let me know what you guys think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! made a new weapon today i call it The Ogre HOPE U GUYS LIKE IT ^_^ MADE BY URS TRULY 2k.
U
M
P

DQvaooe.png
THE OGRE
DAUtQbf.png

What do ya guys think???????
I like those double edged weapons, but i feel like the borders of the edge are not 100% complete. I like that blue steel color :)

Thanks @ samco and thank you @ admkhbr for pointing these things out to me. i will keep it in mind for sure.

you guys are motivating me to make more sprites so here you go.

I call this The Ragnarok

SLTyOkx.png
You sense something evil about this blade.
1FI4BFy.png

bump

Will post more if i get some more feedback!

Sick and tired of looking at the old Troll sprite when your playing OT? well this is my new Troll sprite. V not the final product, will most likely add some skulls hanging aorund his neck, and maybe a shirt.

psiovZo.png

BUMP

what ya guuys think?
I want to recreate every old boring sprite from tibia and make a new server / game

Dude, I don't see any progress on your "sprites". Even I think they've gotten worse. Is this really the best you can do? Work hard!

Shiva armor edit.
shiva.png

AA = Anti-Aliasing
Serrated reduction technique, which smoothes every line of the sprite, also used in shade.
APRENDEPL.png

BUMP.

Hello everyone. Thanks for stopping by again, just posting some of my recent works.

These sprites below are for Zestaria Brasil

Just a small preview of the new update. wont show too much and spoil :p

Female/Male outfit
y7qSnLz.png

Custom BPS (SD BP, GFB BP, UH BP, EXPLO BP, HMM BP)
JivBIC0.png

If you like these sprites, dont forget to check out Zestaria Brasil

Official launch will be within a month.

Let me know what you guys think and If you want to work with me Feel free to send me a PM! ^_^ thanks in advanced/

Last edited:
B U M P
U
M
P

I see its hard to please the OTland community XD well here is a taste of what the female outfit looks like in game
Really guys let me know what you think so i can improve plx. thanks in advanced

giphy.gif

Back