• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

3 Bruhs vs Guild

Im still not a member of bey?
Seriously annoys me how you abuse those antican guilds lol, YOUR DEAD ON RL TANNER!
i know your Rl char, that you posted on this forum you were killed with, that lv 14 one.
i got a 39 char on same world, pk char. DEDINGS MENZ
I thought you were a member of Bey. My respect for you has doubled if you're not.
He's 26 now and will be 30 before I log off tonight. 40 something by the end of next week plus much higher skills. Besides, I wasn't looking at my screen either time I was killed.

well,
Good, then i'll see if your as good on PVP as you say/your guild says you are :D

and, im a member of Twenty Thieves. ( On Antica )

well,
Good, then i'll see if your as good on PVP as you say/your guild says you are :D

and, im a member of Twenty Thieves. ( On Antica )
I'm a low level knight. Who is good at PVP on a low level knight?
And good about TT. Too bad about Bey beating you guys up though. :/

Uhm, I don't think you guys are " the best pvper " i mean it tooks some time to kill someone :p

Tanner, Bey has never beat us.

The war was a TIE. because we both stopped when the new update came.

Sure they had more kills than us on the war, but not much.

Tanner, Bey has never beat us.

The war was a TIE. because we both stopped when the new update came.

Sure they had more kills than us on the war, but not much.

Haha I know. I was meaning in fragcount.
You guys should have fun once warsystem comes out.

Yeah, actually i quitted RL. Gonna sell my character on RL i think

No matter if new Warsystem comes out, i aint waiting 6 months for a shitty War system, + lots of TT already quit. were gonna get owned in the war. XD

30% of the guild of Twenty Thieves have quitted/sold their character.

And Elderspring, is neutral.. so they wont help at all. xD they did be4.

So, no point in being in a 100% loss war. we dont have enough ppl for a proper OB.

Uhm, I don't think you guys are " the best pvper " i mean it tooks some time to kill someone :p

No shit. Can you 1 shot someone who is 50+/- levels to you? No stfu, mass recruit, and fight. We said we'd fight around 3~ guilds with fucking 3 people and none of them will accept the challenge.
Even if we have "infinite" pots (not because you fucktards OBVIOUSLY don't understand what Cap is and how it works) you can still burn 1 person down with 30 others.

Still annoys me when ppl brag about how they own the whole server etc.

For example Renuzit keeps yelling WHO WANTS TO 1V1 ME?! NOWHAN CAN BEAT ME YOU FUUUCKERS etc

Why cant anyone beat him 1v1? cos he got 20k+ mana and unlimited pots.

its all about his lvls and cash.

NOT about skill. if i had the same pots as him, i'd surely beat him.

in Rl tibia, people dont brag about winning because they got more Manas/SDs than the target, thats nothing to brag about.. on this server, its like, the best thing someone could do in a battle, win against someone because they got more pots.

Just annoys me. XD

Pick a anonymous mage team (around 550-600) and see if they even survive.

No skill? K. Bet you're another noob who talks shit from inside pz like every other mexican/br on this server.

Last edited:
Back