• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

3 Guys 1 Hammer...

Oif Oif Oif

Reaction score
Holy shit.. did any of you guys see that video?
i can't believe what i just saw, desturbs my eyes..
i feel so bad for the guy :( knowing it was all real.
yup.. ITS REAL..

PS: if u want to watch it, google it. its not on youtube.

Warnning:This video is EXTREMELY disturbing.. DO NOT watch it if you are easily shocked, offended or have a weak stomach.

its so sad :(

my friend showed me it, i was so fricken scared and now i feel disgusted

***SORRY FOR NO LINK, TOO SCARED TO GO BACK TO THE SITE, JUST USE YOUR HOME PAGE (SEARCH ENGINE) AND SEARCH "3 GUYS 1 HAMMER"****

w.e heres the link ~UPDATED~

http://www.bestgore.com/murder/dnep...rder-guy-hammer-screwdriver-real-snuff-video/

Last edited:
They murdered a lot of people before they went to jail.
They even killed some kid :/

Yes it's true.

Dnepropetrovsk maniacs.

I saw some videos of it on documentingreality.com

They got quite many videos of that kind. It's so sad and so sick how people can act that way.

dude that is fucked up just let the guy die ur beating him senseless wit a hammer imagine that pain. omg thats gotta hurt like fuck

@Immenda, yeh its probrably gross.. but i can't watch it

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Poor Lil Oif, you think thats pain?

Go watch this video:

Las Olimpiadas del Dolor!!! | El Mierdero

It's in spanish but who cares, just go down and click play in the video and you will see what pain is I hardly doubt you can see that ;)
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
watch this then
www.podblanc.com/russian-beheading/

Warning: Contains disturbing material and neo-nazis D:
Server not found
Firefox can't find the server at www.podblanc.com.

Back