• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer [3 usd] DirectX working OTC build.

elnelson

Lunaria World Dev
Solutions
Reaction score
I need someone who can build a working OTC with directX for 8.6 only if possible
will pay 3 usd.

interested inbox on fansite in my signature.

I have no idea about how hard this task might be, but $3.00 is a fantastically small amount of money.

I need someone who can build a working OTC with directX for 8.6 only if possible
will pay 3 usd.

interested inbox on fansite in my signature.
ill do but we must talk about your offer because the ammount its too low, pm me

ill do but we must talk about your offer because the ammount its too low, pm me
HUB0G9c.png

:confused:??

@elnelson
HUB2M1p.png

There you have to write 2.0, that's all.

Just PM me on discord, I crafted the libs for MSVC and placed them on Github.

No need to spend money on something that's free to use.

Last edited:
@4drik
omg too low, I need 100 usd for something thats free.
that cancer boy begs for any kind of help and then he writes pm me when there is any low skilled offer. just ignore him.

@Okke is the guy here, just listen to him.

HUB0G9c.png

:confused:??

@elnelson
HUB2M1p.png

There you have to write 2.0, that's all.
scripters usually charge 10 usd per script / hour so i though it was fair pay 5 for a fix because its nothing more than that just a fix for a script that is already made, the guy who solve it , thought it was a good price anyway

well boys, the price its something VERY relative, if i want to pay .5 usd, i wil findl someone that need that money. Its a personal business. There also might be people that will be able to pay more, but as i said, its relative...

Last edited:
I have no idea about how hard this task might be, but $3.00 is a fantastically small amount of money.
yeah its a low amount of money because it does not requires alot of programming skills, just set up the compiler on my pc. But thats why negotiations are for :p

Back