• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

30 days without food <- BLOG!

tumblr_mf9ea81M0R1r7gsxzo1_500.jpg

tumblr_men5awNGVU1r7gsxzo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mec0cjZWh11r7gsxzo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mdeq2oVHxB1r7gsxzo1_500.jpg

gandalf-you-shall-not-pass-ian-mckellen1.jpg

Sorry bro <3

i done this but... i didnt do it for 30 days...
the thing is i just stopped eating but still drank water,soda,cola.

it lasted 41h before i went to the fridge at ate untile i couldnt move...

the hard time was those last 3h cuz you had no power left to play and you didnt want to move...

but hey it was cool to try it

i done this but... i didnt do it for 30 days...
the thing is i just stopped eating but still drank water,soda,cola.

it lasted 41h before i went to the fridge at ate untile i couldnt move...

the hard time was those last 3h cuz you had no power left to play and you didnt want to move...

but hey it was cool to try it

The thing is you want your system related to eating to completely shut down so that the body can focus on other things. You even gain more energy than normally in this period. That won't happen if you drink anything else than water because your calorie intake should be at 0 for 2 days.

What are you trying to proof? you want to proof that you will die if you don't eat in 30 days? and between, you won't tolerate the hunger, theirs kids in Africa dying of hunger, and you're fooling with this? Life is a game for you? If you won't eat then donate that food to people that are dying because of this.

I will walk to Sweden and give you 100SEK if you walk past all the resturants in town and film it.

I've decided to push it up the 24'th or the 25'th due to christmas.

For now there won't be many updates on the blog. But tune in again in a few days!

Also, if you're going to complain about something, read the blog to understand why I am doing this. And stop throwing out information that one cannot survive more than a few days without food, it's not correct.
What I'm trying to do may be dangerous, but it's not like I'll let myself die. Jeez. I am expecting to feel sick, headaches, etc etc, but that's just a part of the process my body will go throught.

It's a mental challenge that I doub't I'll ever beat, but unlike most people only sitting at forums complaining on everyone else all day, I am always trying to better myself both physically and mentally and this is a part of that. I wish to succeed in something I have very little chance in succeeding in. If you want to follow my "training", "challenge" or "fasting" as most put it, follow the blog in a few days, else stop posting 99 pictures of pizzas and kebab *.*

thank you for reading! :3

- - - Updated - - -

Also I'm fixing my laptop (don't have an operative system in it yet), but as soon as it's there I'll start live streaming with live cam so you can see me drink water all day ! :3

/ Sai

Back