• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

3Dragons - Tibia 3D from well-known OTS creators

@0x666

We're going welcome you with open arms. Any feedback is appreciated and believe me we're quite resilient already. It's not easy to launch project like this within "relatively" conservative Tibia community :)

This looks amazing no lie, just curious, but are you running tfs as the server? Or is that a whole from scratch thing too?

One major suggestion, since people are noticing hard the graphics, I would suggest going with a look that is more matching of tibia, which uses less cpu and gives higher frames per second. Meaning, make the shaders and stuff all cartoony looking, instead of trying to match closer to "real life" looking, make them all slightly cartoony, like league of legends, and your animations matching that kind of standard and I think you will have the best prospect of a new 3d mmorpg out there

just because its 3d doesn't mean it can't look cartoonish :D

Last edited:
Back