• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

4 hours of stairhopping (24:00 - 04:00)

Most PATHETIC story EVER:

Agus takes PZ on 24:00,

Agus runs to Kazordoon ladders (larger than light tower thais),

Agus stairhops,

Glock & Mumbasse; One is blocking exit (with pushbot), other one chases Agus so he doenst lose PZ.

Quote Mumbasse: 'We will outbore you'.

........ 4 hours of bunnyhopping later Agus wants to sleep, gives up and let himself die.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously, if this is how to fight a war? Outbore people? Make them stairhop for 4 hours?!?!

If this is how to fight a war, the war will be stopped. This is an OT which is supposed to be fun, not like this, outboring people. You didnt even get a warfrag.

GET A LIFE:

Wiidomaker,
Jastah,
Glock,
Mumbasse,
Emzy Thainheart,
Ganja Panda,
Mackan WTF (just a lil),
.. and a few more which I forgat.

Lol, are you serious? Agus went there to loose pz i guess, or outbore them.... He's the one who shouldnt be stairhopping, thats not a way to make a war now is it?

Total Fail? and it's Forgot, not Forgat. :|

<noob that needs items talk on!>

Sorry there ! You guys rox , GLOCK AND MUMBASSE !

<noob that needs items talk off!>

all of this ot is annyoing except kroft and some guys the ppl just run when they saw that will die, noone try to kill some guy of us or kept us pz till his ''team'' cames or just go to defence they prefer run till his pz goes i mean this ot is fo fun peking if u die dont care u will get the exp again with some noob, but no u prefer run like a noob with level 800 thats great.

Back