• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

4 hours of stairhopping (24:00 - 04:00)

Razor Star

Boom! Boom! Ded!
Reaction score
Most PATHETIC story EVER:

Agus takes PZ on 24:00,

Agus runs to Kazordoon ladders (larger than light tower thais),

Agus stairhops,

Glock & Mumbasse; One is blocking exit (with pushbot), other one chases Agus so he doenst lose PZ.

Quote Mumbasse: 'We will outbore you'.

........ 4 hours of bunnyhopping later Agus wants to sleep, gives up and let himself die.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously, if this is how to fight a war? Outbore people? Make them stairhop for 4 hours?!?!

If this is how to fight a war, the war will be stopped. This is an OT which is supposed to be fun, not like this, outboring people. You didnt even get a warfrag.

GET A LIFE:

Wiidomaker,
Jastah,
Glock,
Mumbasse,
Emzy Thainheart,
Ganja Panda,
Mackan WTF (just a lil),
.. and a few more which I forgat.

Agus got ownd

what's pushbot?

Pushbot is a function of Magebot and Elfbot which throws automatically gold pieces under you. It's very nasty but it's not working perfect since you can double Push the person, when you're having a "fast hand".

My statment:
You get what you deserve. What were you about to do at the stairs? You wanted to outborn them chasing you at stairs, but that's what they did with you.
I'd say: Failed!

It surprises me this is normal in alot of peoples eyes. Makes me wonder about about the people playing this game.

lolz, u tried to make them so bored that they gave up and it worked the other way round, u got nothin to moan about.

4h? haha it wasnt even 3h
u survived thx to ur floor hack without it u would have died in less than 5 min and we trapped u after some minuts u just was lucky wiidomaker got kicked
and btw 80% of the time there wasnt any ek blocking the door ^_^
and i never said "we will outbore u" lol
all i said was
"its just matter of time until u die, check ur time its like 2 am? while in my place its 20:00, u will get bored or off of manas"
in the end u were no lifer enough to stay there for 2 hours and half using ur xray to save ur ass asking du fay to come with noob chars so we get banned
and how come we should get a life? everyone of us afked there for more than 30-40min lol
u are the one who should get a life, every time i need to go i just xlog tibia or i just let my char die, not like u triying to save ur ass for hours
told u the only way to get out of there was diying, u just made it a bit longer

you should both get a life, that's it!

btw, stop crying about your death that's just....pathetic
this is a freaking ot like 1000exp stage you'll make your level in a couple of minutes -.^

Most PATHETIC story EVER:

Agus takes PZ on 24:00,

Agus runs to Kazordoon ladders (larger than light tower thais),

Agus stairhops,

Glock & Mumbasse; One is blocking exit (with pushbot), other one chases Agus so he doenst lose PZ.

Quote Mumbasse: 'We will outbore you'.

........ 4 hours of bunnyhopping later Agus wants to sleep, gives up and let himself die.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously, if this is how to fight a war? Outbore people? Make them stairhop for 4 hours?!?!

If this is how to fight a war, the war will be stopped. This is an OT which is supposed to be fun, not like this, outboring people. You didnt even get a warfrag.

GET A LIFE:

Wiidomaker,
Jastah,
Glock,
Mumbasse,
Emzy Thainheart,
Ganja Panda,
Mackan WTF (just a lil),
.. and a few more which I forgat.

u forget you at that list :>

Back