• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

448MB of ram

lorodara

Reaction score
wtf? is it possible to have that low i just checked my pc and i only got 448MB of ram is it possible for me to have more ram without buying it? maybe i need to delete stuff? or i have to buy it? and a price range pls

How old is your PC? You might have 3 128MB Stick and a 64MB Stick... You must have a old PC. I still can't think your PC has different memory... IDK if that could be it..

How old is your PC? You might have 3 128MB Stick and a 64MB Stick... You must have a old PC. I still can't think your PC has different memory... IDK if that could be it..

I doubt he'd have 4-ram-slot motherboard if its so old.

why not just open your pc?

Also, price range depends on how old your motherboard is, older ram (PC133 SDRAM) is usually more expensive than newer (DDR-533, DDR2-1066, DDR3-1600). An exception to this is DDR3-ram (it's more expensive than others).

I doubt he'd have 4-ram-slot motherboard if its so old.

We'll I had a customer that came in about a year ago. His PC had 2 CPU Slots and 6 Memmory Slot. It was a 1999 PC. I was like WTF? Server PC? He told me na that was the best in 1999 and he just needed to reformatted as he loves that PC.

why not just open your pc?

Also, price range depends on how old your motherboard is, older ram (PC133 SDRAM) is usually more expensive than newer (DDR-533, DDR2-1066, DDR3-1600). An exception to this is DDR3-ram (it's more expensive than others).

Let's hope he doesn't have the Rambos Memmory LOL!

Hm.. Why not try to open your PC? It should look like this

case_with_side_off.jpg

After that then find this memory stick.
memory-module.jpg

Copy the Format on the sticker. It'll be better if you could take a picture but either way is better.

sticker.jpg

Look for the sticker. Copy the ID example like DDR or DDR2 pc-5200 or something like that.

Also try to count how many memory slot it has.
memorybank.jpg

Should look like that count the slots.

Also... Is your OS Pirate? I remember that I fixed someone PC that had 448MB and it was the OS that was fucked up. Really she had 512MB in her PC.

Last edited:
Gimme the information it says on it. All 3 of them or 2 memory stick.

You can actually have alot of memory, but if you got integrated graphic card it can steal upto one gigabyte (or do we have newer solutions that can allocate more?), and often this is configurable from the BIOS.

Back
Top Bottom