• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

4mrcn4 - ''Programmer'' Scammer. Open Tibia Veterans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

riderovsky

Reaction score
Hi there, on beginning of the month (6th of October) I somehow got to discord that's called Open Tibia Veterans, kind of 'programmers' staff. I posted there a thread, that Im looking for a programmer to make few scripts. 4mrcn4 that is one of creator of this discord asked me for more details, and gave me a quote for the script. He asked for 100% upfront and said that I have 1 day to make transaction, or he's gona give me a blacklist and staff like that. Payment went through, he said maximum 2 days and script gona be ready, ok then. I been waiting. After 2 days, of course he didnt finished the script, and gave some shitty explanations. Ok.. shit happens i thought. Few days later he gave me script, that wasnt matching what i was asking for and had a looooooot of bugs. (main thing wasnt working, it's fishing script and u wasnt be able to use fishing rod xD)
he asked me for any bugs, and that's he's gona repair them as quick as possible. (I wasnt able to find any as I couldnt use the fucking fishing rod xD) but somehow he managed to repait that. I got few bugs which i send him, he said hes gona repair it. Of course never happen, he was saying after few days that he repaired something, and he fucked up something else, or even didnt touched the script. Almost after a month of waiting, I said that i would like to have script finished totally, gave him 5 days and if not, asked for a part of refund so i can get somebody else to repair this shit. - I got blocked. After making a little drama on his discord, he unblocked me and said that he's gona finish it on Saturday. After i messaged him on saturday - I got blocked again.
Be carefull who you trust, dont pick random discords with a big names from ot community, as even there u can find a bastard.

Some screenshots in polish.1698499112906.png

1698499032364.png

111111111111.png22222222222.png3333333333.png
Post automatically merged:

1698504304405.png1698504340578.png

1698504423216.png

Last edited:
From my experience, 4mrcn4 is very reliable, and an excellent coder. Everyone has a real life which could change time to finish a job. Here I can see you began a lot of drama prematurely because you were impatient. Perhaps better to reapproach the situation with a clear head rather than call him out publicly.

My advice to you is to learn this by yourself.

It might take longer, but this way, you won't get scammed by anyone. They act all friendly at first, but eventually, they block you once they've collected the cash.

Then you end up with less money and a copy-paste script

From my experience, 4mrcn4 is very reliable, and an excellent coder. Everyone has a real life which could change time to finish a job. Here I can see you began a lot of drama prematurely because you were impatient. Perhaps better to reapproach the situation with a clear head rather than call him out publicly.
1698505985586.png
Good that he have friends like you, if we talking abaout patience, here it is.

We should expect patience from two sides, not only one :) And i had patience, but 2 weeks waiting for 1 thing to repair, and 3 times he saying that he repaired something and he didnt, then it starts to be annoying. Isnt it?

I'm not saying both sides are blame-free, but just saying there is probably a better way to handle this.

There is not, as he blocked me again :) you can see on screenshots. And after i started drama on his discord he write back to me
1698506373075.png1698506395634.png

after that he blocked me again, so im not gona waste more time to try to get to him as he mentioned on his discord - 1698506451173.png

First of all - why did you pay the whole price before the job was done?
Community grown on tibia is anything but trust worthy.

Guessing from the screens u provided, aside of this multi-million złotych business which is scripting for tibia some copy+paste codes mosty, I cant imagine Twarde lądowanie to be a partner in business in a real world saying things like "I shit on your face" to someone who actually wants a working product he paid for before.
I guess if you would like him to work on sth for a lot of $$$ he would probably be serious about the job

Guessing from the screens u provided, aside of this multi-million złotych business which is scripting for tibia some copy+paste codes mosty, I cant imagine Twarde lądowanie to be a partner in business in a real world saying things like "I shit on your face" to someone who actually wants a working product he paid for before.
I guess if you would like him to work on sth for a lot of $$$ he would probably be serious about the job
As a freelancer, you should always ask for the payment upfront.
As we can see, even tho I delivered the job and tried to be professional for most of the contact - I am being smeared on OTLand ... this time paid at least.

based polish ots community

I dont mind the money he took, i just wanna warn people so they're not gona get scammed mate. That's the price he wanted so he should still be serious about the job.

As a freelancer, you should always ask for the payment upfront.
As we can see, even tho I delivered the job and tried to be professional for most of the contact - I am being smeared on OTLand ... this time paid at least.
I hope you gona be treated the same in real life - you gave me script that never worked properly and you saying you tried to be professional?

1698512891001.png
You said you're gona finish that script today, when I asked about it, you blocked me. Bastard.

1698513334919.png

Last edited:
OTLand have nothing to do with any discord server. This board is not about reporting other members but discussing about Open Tibia. I would have deleted this thread if not so many replies but for now I am locking this as irrelevant thread. Also, OTLand as an open source community discourages purchases of OTS resources so its a bad place to claim-report anything.

Edit: I spoke with other OTLand staff regarding discussing about OTS services and to be fair at least we discourage purchases of such services and to remind it is against the rules of OTS pre-made resource sellying/buying. Overall, it is legit to discuss about experiences about OTS services provided by someone. As a result, I am reopening this thread and leaving my edit to others to see.

Last edited:
OTLand have nothing to do with any discord server. This board is not about reporting other members but discussing about Open Tibia. I would have deleted this thread if not so many replies but for now I am locking this as irrelevant thread. Also, OTLand as an open source community discourages purchases of OTS resources so its a bad place to claim-report anything.

Edit: I spoke with other OTLand staff regarding discussing about OTS services and to be fair at least we discourage purchases of such services and to remind it is against the rules of OTS pre-made resource sellying/buying. Overall, it is legit to discuss about experiences about OTS services provided by someone. As a result, I am reopening this thread and leaving my edit to others to see.
Thanks for that, I hope nobody else gona use this scammers service.

Mindblowing that the staff think it's fine to discuss "scams" where the deals are not even sealed here. Where is the "name and shame" sub board that gonna clean the main discussion board from this kids stealing pocket change.

Ok, to sum this up - the screenshots Riderovsky posted are manipulated. He deleted most of his messages.

@riderovsky here is early version of this simple script that you claim I couldn't get to work
script.gif

And here is the whole story
  1. I wrote the script and after some testing, made it to work - which you confirmed on voice chat with me and Svst
  2. After some time you found an issue and I fixed it
  3. You asked if I could extend some of the functionality (add rng to rewards) and I did
  4. You kept on asking for other jobs which I ignored
  5. You found an issue with extended functionality and threatened to chargeback for the job from point 1, and this is where it went south.

Another proof that you are full of crap - a screen of you saying that the fishing rod works, but the RNG is off - which I fixed and you say yourself it's done.
retard.png

Here are the constraints of the paid job - without any randomness involved.
1699365719055.png

If anyone has any doubts I can screen-share the whole conversation.

Last edited:
Pretty much not hard to find brother looks for another job (2nd person), 1st person understand he's a scammer so, moving to another case, 2nd person shows that he's scammer
Pretty much banned alt account or active but known scammer
talking about riderovsky ofc

The worst thing if you accept a job from a customer that doesn't know what he want tbh

Since no one sent full chat log <probably too unimportant for both conflict sides> i just bet that this whole drama is a misunderstanding of each other and stupidity instead of try to scam someone from either sides. Clearly riderovsky tought its obvious there should be rng to fishes dropping, clearly he didnt write that when requesting 4mrcn4 to do it, and clearly 4mrcn4 did his part of the job, and riderovsky should be angry at himself for accepting everything, unless he proves it was otherwise. And now after probably messing with the code thinking it works differently and its not working because he messed with it, he acusses 4mrcn4 for scamming. I just believe afterall that this drama is an effect of miscommunication.

Ok lets start from the beggining then, I asked for a price, and I described the script :)
05.10 Getting quote, agreed for the price 18:46.
06.10 Next day 12:00 Marcin: Never get any money, you said you gona pay today, im waiting till evening, if there is no money i gona blacklist you on OTA and OTV <- Please remember that for later xD
I send the money, marcin: I got it, starting work soon.
Asking how is the work going, he's respond was: script gona be ready tomorrow.
He send the script, but im not very good at programming, so had to wait for him next day so he can install it. (The script is 3 days late, but I dont mind, but you should remember what he said about the payment before)
I got the script installed and i started to testing it, and send him the bugs (THAT'S THE BEST PART AS HE WROTE A FISHING SCRIPT, BUT FISHING WASNT WORKING)
1. No function that was mentioned on the start, so i had to send it again, as he asked.
2. Fishing not working xDDD
3. No function that was disabling trading and throwing away the rod (mentioned on the quote)
(thats only what i could test, as fishing not working, and there is already that much)
Asking if he started, of course he didnt, fire at work.... Yhmm :D
I started testing as he repaired something... Repaired fishing xD
Here is more conversation about that he mentioned here in the post that he repaired something, i thought it was repaired, but after longer testing, it wasnt. So i wrote him back, that its not working.
NPC doesnt work at all so, upgrade and getting a rod isnt possible, bug with the points.
imgur.com (https://imgur.com/ZyHu9sw)
18.10 There is no answer from marcin, so i sent him those bugs again.
imgur.com (https://imgur.com/ZsHG9MF)
20.10, Still no answer from marcin - Asked him if hes alive. - Respond 'gona fix it on the weekend so 21/22th'
imgur.com (https://imgur.com/ka1aJQG)
22.10 No answer again, time is gone, asking how is it going - respond 'check if it works now', it didnt.
imgur.com (https://imgur.com/E2mwba1)
23.10 one thing repaired, other isnt
imgur.com (https://imgur.com/dcZCHCF)
24.10 again, 'check if that works now' after that, he broke the other staff that was working correctly
imgur.com (https://imgur.com/kHPzatS)
imgur.com (https://imgur.com/nkhDwwl)
Asking if he can login to the server and check what he's doing as we never finish this script this way.
imgur.com (https://imgur.com/ul2D1W6)

AND THE BEST PART, he blocked me.
imgur.com (https://imgur.com/Yv50JXO)
AFTER I SEND THE SCREENSHOTS ON HIS DISCORD, AND HIS GUYS WAS ASKING WHAT HE DID, WHY ETC. i got message from marcin that ok, he's gona repair it on saturday (THAT IS ENOUGH TO PROVE THAT HE DIDNT FINISHED IT, AND HE SAYING HE DID -.-)
imgur.com (https://imgur.com/wQFTli0)
He send me old password to vps, and saying that doesnt work
I told him that I will not give the password after what he did, and he blocked me again, end of story, script not finished.
imgur.com (https://imgur.com/xzL06a9)

HERE YOU WILL SEE EVERYTHING :)

Pretty much not hard to find brother looks for another job (2nd person), 1st person understand he's a scammer so, moving to another case, 2nd person shows that he's scammer
Pretty much banned alt account or active but known scammer
talking about riderovsky ofc
you got a screenshot where i paid him 100 dollars, like he wanted, and i didnt get a script - if I am a scammer for you, then good luck in life xD

The worst thing if you accept a job from a customer that doesn't know what he want tbh
check the screenshots and say it again xD

Since no one sent full chat log <probably too unimportant for both conflict sides> i just bet that this whole drama is a misunderstanding of each other and stupidity instead of try to scam someone from either sides. Clearly riderovsky tought its obvious there should be rng to fishes dropping, clearly he didnt write that when requesting 4mrcn4 to do it, and clearly 4mrcn4 did his part of the job, and riderovsky should be angry at himself for accepting everything, unless he proves it was otherwise. And now after probably messing with the code thinking it works differently and its not working because he messed with it, he acusses 4mrcn4 for scamming. I just believe afterall that this drama is an effect of miscommunication.
ok, like you see on the screenshots I did not accepted the script - 4mrcn4 saying that 'I TOLD HIM ON DISCORD' which never happened

Last edited:
After giving complaint on 4mrcn4 on Open Tibia Academy discord, owner of the discord banned me, reason not given. Maybe after those screens you can tell me what I did wrong when I put bad review on him? :)

@zbizu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back