• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

4mrcn4 - ''Programmer'' Scammer. Open Tibia Veterans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get lost, so you finally got a code, but its bugged and @4mrcn4 refuse to fix mistakes that he did?
idk, full conversation and result of transaction would really help

dont wanna be cocky but if someone can't write simple fishing rod with upgrade levels and some formulas based on chance should never provide services for money XD

Last edited:
I can do much more but you cannot go threatening to chargeback for past jobs that are already complete

For the last time, I will repeat myself - I delivered the job and was kind enough to extend the functionality for OP without charging him further - however, he found an issue (which was part of the extension), with which I was happy to help when I get some free time - but he threatened to chargeback for the past job, trying to pressure me into continuing the free work sooner.

Tim And Eric Omg GIF

I hope this will be a lesson for all the freelancers out there to not work with people who strike red flags

I can do much more but you cannot go threatening to chargeback for past jobs that are already complete

For the last time, I will repeat myself - I delivered the job and was kind enough to extend the functionality for OP without charging him further - however, he found an issue (which was part of the extension), with which I was happy to help when I get some free time - but he threatened to chargeback for the past job, trying to pressure me into continuing the free work sooner.

Tim And Eric Omg GIF

I hope this will be a lesson for all the freelancers out there to not work with people who strike red fla why dont you upload some proof then?

Wow what a people here, man u got all the screenshots, you didnt make a script that i described, why u still trying to lie, come on.

Soo 4mrcn had to install this script on your server, and test things without having acces to the OT client? So he couldnt log in? Or am I missing somethig?

I get lost, so you finally got a code, but its bugged and @4mrcn4 refuse to fix mistakes that he did?
idk, full conversation and result of transaction would really help

dont wanna be cocky but if someone can't write simple fishing rod with upgrade levels and some formulas based on chance should never provide services for money XD
Yep, like u can see on the screenshoots, at first point he gave me script where even fishing wasnt working, main thing, so u can imagine what happened with upgrades, and the rest of fuctions that it should have.
Post automatically merged:

Soo 4mrcn had to install this script on your server, and test things without having acces to the OT client? So he couldnt log in? Or am I missing somethig?
U have all the screens, there is everything. I
Ok, to sum this up - the screenshots Riderovsky posted are manipulated. He deleted most of his messages.

@riderovsky here is this simple script that you claim I couldn't get to work
View attachment 79807

And here is the whole story
  1. I wrote the script and after some testing, made it to work - which you confirmed on voice chat with me and Svst
  2. After some time you found an issue and I fixed it
  3. You asked if I could extend some of the functionality (add rng to rewards) and I did
  4. You kept on asking for other jobs which I ignored
  5. You found an issue with extended functionality and threatened to chargeback for the job from point 1, and this is where it went south.

Another proof that you are full of crap - a screen of you saying that the fishing rod works, but the RNG is off - which I fixed and you say yourself it's done.
View attachment 79927

Here are the constraints of the paid job - without any randomness involved.
View attachment 79809

If anyone has any doubts I can screen-share the whole conversation.
1699785303465.pngwhos manipulating? 10m later, after testing it wasnt working.

Last edited:
1699785476428.png
1699785503598.png1699785523520.png1699785542382.png1699785552892.png

1699785635588.png1699785660621.png1699785580839.png1699785592962.png

a lot of people asking for what i get, check it on your own - how does this script work :)

Where excactly? It was a simple question.
mate, read everything and u will not have questions

Last edited:
mate, read everything and u will not have questions
I did, and it seems like 4mrcn had to install this script on your server, and test things without having acces to the OT client.
Otherwise, prove me wrong.
Do you like to avoid uncomfortable questions?

I did, and it seems like 4mrcn had to install this script on your server, and test things without having acces to the OT client.
1. He installed the script and never asked about the client or anything, you have on the screens that i was sending him all the bugs, and on the almost end of it, I asked him if he can join server, check it by himself, and repair all the staff, as he never gona repair it if he's repairing one fuction and breaking another one, without testing it. Then he respond: 1699786646859.png

1699786871046.png
everytime was 'check if its working'

1. He installed the script and never asked about the client or anything,
1. Was deployment part of the deal? Why 4mrcn had to do it? Did you pay extra for it?

2. Whats the current status of this script?

never asked about the client or anything,

And you are manipulating

1699787055657.png

And you send this, which is edited. lmao

1699787108353.png

1699788258141.png

Last edited:
Never got an single problem with @4mrcn . Recommened him literally to every big OT owner i know and they were happy with his work.

I've never had issues with 4mrcn before; he's knowledgeable and capable.

However, scripting without access to a proper testing environment poses challenges.
While he can test it on his TFS, problems may arise if the customer has modified elements that worked in the creator's environment. (I've heard a few stories in the past where someone messed up something that should have worked, blah blah... I'm not saying that this exists in this case, but it's always good if something has been tested already in the desired environment.)

Anyway, reading all this mess, it appears there's a lack of understanding and doing unnecessary confusion from Riderovsky.
A completely pointless topic shows that customers are beasts without heart and any empathy nothing more, he got what he wanted and still doing problems? Ridicolousky.

Last edited:
Just like any work I've ever made, if any issues comes along the way due to locked environment. I'm of course offering to fix the issues that was caused, but if any further edits of the script itself, I'd charge a couple more for that. But if it's due to personal issues with time, give the guy some extra time. A simple human should understand that life comes in the way sometimes and dates may be changed for a service unless it's paid for faster time of course.

This is if I understood the situation based of the english comments made along the post.

Now I can't understand polish and I can't really translate screenshots unless by hand, so forgive my comment if I misunderstood the situation.

OTLand have nothing to do with any discord server. This board is not about reporting other members but discussing about Open Tibia. I would have deleted this thread if not so many replies but for now I am locking this as irrelevant thread. Also, OTLand as an open source community discourages purchases of OTS resources so its a bad place to claim-report anything.

Edit: I spoke with other OTLand staff regarding discussing about OTS services and to be fair at least we discourage purchases of such services and to remind it is against the rules of OTS pre-made resource sellying/buying. Overall, it is legit to discuss about experiences about OTS services provided by someone. As a result, I am reopening this thread and leaving my edit to others to see.
Is the rule against advertising products here really necessary? It seems illogical, maybe possibly driven by a dislike of $$ signs, or maybe exists to mitigate resold work? Could the benefits of this rule be clarified for the community, or is it just to deal with staff culpability? Consider any potential programming service.... Customers receive a product regardless of any codes previous to its existence.

I charge $100 or 5 hours for $20/hr for installing a market script. Compare that to selling the same script directly for $100. In both cases, support is offered.

The results are the same, so why the restriction?

I've been scammed by seemingly reputable service threads with reviews from notable members. I would ask the question, if resources could be advertised, would it really change anything from the current status quo?

on topic: Ive never worked with 4mrcn4, but any correspondence I had with him was professional.

Last edited:

However, scripting without access to a proper testing environment poses challenges.
While he can test it on his TFS, problems may arise if the customer has modified elements that worked in the creator's environment. (I've heard a few stories in the past where someone messed up something that should have worked, blah blah... I'm not saying that this exists in this case, but it's always good if something has been tested already in the desired environment.)

Anyway, reading all this mess, it appears there's a lack of understanding and doing unnecessary confusion from Riderovsky.
A completely pointless topic shows that customers are beasts without heart and any empathy nothing more, he got what he wanted and still doing problems? Ridicolousky.
good that u didnt, like u can see on his 'gifs' there is some script thats working, so he had where to test it, but if u check the script he send me, u gona be suprised.

and please read carefully, because i never get what i wanted, never got a script that i described, so Fresh, read the post again. I have a lot of people im cooperating with, and never had any problems.

God, is this thread still going on? So awkward seeing this thread getting bumped everyday. Such an unnecessary thread leading nowhere.

By reading through all replies I find OP seems to be a annoying person to deal with and personally I wouldn’t do any jobs for these kind of people.

Never had any problems with @4mrcn and would recommend him to others aswell.

good that u didnt, like u can see on his 'gifs' there is some script thats working, so he had where to test it, but if u check the script he send me, u gona be suprised.

and please read carefully, because i never get what i wanted, never got a script that i described, so Fresh, read the post again.
Man, at this point you're just humiliating yourself

First you upload photos without context, cut to favor your narrative, then you are unable to provide proof that the script is not working. Then you cut and fake screenshots, answering inconvenient questions with them, and then you avoid questions altogether.

Not to mention that you should get kicked out of this forum completely for faking screenshots to defame someone for your own incompetence.

From my point of view, you agreed on specific arrangements, which 4mcrn provided, and you paid for. Job was delivered. You were unable to upload them to the server, through your incompetence and lack of programming skills. From the continuation of this thread, it appears that 4mrcn uploaded the scripts for you on your vps, because he felt sorry for you, and he did it when he had free time, and until you started threatening him to chargeback for not wanting to help you for free for something that was not part of the agreement.

4mrcn has shown that the script works, you are unable to show that it doesnt, even though that is the whole point.
The only thing that can be debated is that it took longer than anticipated to finish the job.

And even at this point as if you tried to prove anything, I still wouldn't take you seriously, because you are faking screenshots, as you can see a few posts above.
I have a lot of people im cooperating with, and never had any problems.
Sure u did buddy, lmao
1699892020414.png

First you upload photos without context, cut to favor your narrative, then you are unable to provide proof that the script is not working. Then you cut and fake screenshots, answering inconvenient questions with them, and then you avoid questions altogether.

Not to mention that you should get kicked out of this forum completely for faking screenshots to defame someone for your own incompetence.

From my point of view, you agreed on specific arrangements, which 4mcrn provided, and you paid for. Job was delivered. You were unable to upload them to the server, through your incompetence and lack of programming skills. From the continuation of this thread, it appears that 4mrcn uploaded the scripts for you on your vps, because he felt sorry for you, and he did it when he had free time, and until you started threatening him to chargeback for not wanting to help you for free for something that was not part of the agreement.

4mrcn has shown that the script works, you are unable to show that it doesnt, even though that is the whole point.
The only thing that can be debated is that it took longer than anticipated to finish the job.

And even at this point as if you tried to prove anything, I still wouldn't take you seriously, because you are faking screenshots, as you can see a few posts above.

Sure u did buddy, lmao
View attachment 79963
oh marcins guardian, you didnt read all the screenshoots is well, as you could see from them
1. you are unable to provide proof that the script is not working. Then you cut and fake screenshots, answering inconvenient questions with them, and then you avoid questions altogether.
- on all the screenshoots you have, im telling him what the bugs are, so what else u need? xD you got there a screenshot where im saying that fishing isnt working, in a fishing script mate, please dont reply here more, as you didnt read everything, or you cant read with an understanding.
2. y ou were unable to upload them to the server, through your incompetence and lack of programming skills. From the continuation of this thread, it appears that 4mrcn uploaded the scripts for you on your vps, because he felt sorry for you, and he did it when he had free time, and until you started threatening him to chargeback for not wanting to help you for free for something that was not part of the agreement.

- just not gona comment this, is that marcin from different account?XD

Sure u did buddy, lmao
View attachment 79963

Me too, I don't recommend this user.

Ok, to sum this up - the screenshots Riderovsky posted are manipulated. He deleted most of his messages.

@riderovsky here is this simple script that you claim I couldn't get to work
View attachment 79807

And here is the whole story
  1. I wrote the script and after some testing, made it to work - which you confirmed on voice chat with me and Svst
  2. After some time you found an issue and I fixed it
  3. You asked if I could extend some of the functionality (add rng to rewards) and I did
  4. You kept on asking for other jobs which I ignored
  5. You found an issue with extended functionality and threatened to chargeback for the job from point 1, and this is where it went south.

Another proof that you are full of crap - a screen of you saying that the fishing rod works, but the RNG is off - which I fixed and you say yourself it's done.
View attachment 79927

Here are the constraints of the paid job - without any randomness involved.
View attachment 79809

If anyone has any doubts I can screen-share the whole conversation.
and im wondering why you showing different script here? :D in my script you dont have upgrading rod by fishing xDD, maybe you tried editing this one and this is why i got totally different script from what i described? (after many repairs xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back