• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua 50% Damage

Xagul

deathzot.net
Solutions
Reaction score
I am trying to make a script so players that are attacked by another player that is over double their level only take 50% damage. Ive been able to get most of it working however I cant seem to get this last part working (for some reason it just does not remove health)

Code:
if type == STATSCHANGE_HEALTHLOSS or type == STATSCHANGE_MANALOSS then
	doTargetCombatHealth(attacker, cid, COMBAT_PHYSICALDAMAGE, -value / 2, -value / 2, CONST_ME_NONE)
	return false
end

Basically what I was thinking with this script is that it would remove health based on the total dmg done divided by 2 (50%) then it would return false making the actual hit not register resulting in 50% dmg reduction to players half your level. This does not do damage at all however! I also tried reversing "attacker, cid" to "cid, attacker" just to see what would happen and it hits the attacker back for 50% damage.

Back