• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

5mok3's INSANE SHIT PACK 8.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

dstyle

Reaction score
http://**********/store.item/32-8_6x_Custom_Evolutions_Project_DATA_Pack_INSANE_OFFER

few days ago i bought Custom Evolutions from 5mok3....(**********)

"This is the offer you've been waiting for! You will also get free support!"

So i decided to buy it, results i get the worst support ever...
i just asked what rev i need... just get 1 answer : "rev3884 or rev3860 i dont remember" and blocked on MSN....
also, DB he gave me have a lot of errors.... so i want to realse it over here for all of you !
No more cheating ! 30 euro ?!
Get it free right now ! Diss 5mok3 !

New thread: https://otland.net/threads/reupload-5mok3s-insane-shit-pack-8-6-by-nyan-cat.146061/

Last edited by a moderator:
Approved.
forum-verified.png

Rep++ for this... 5mok3 sucks!

I got a question.. What kind of server distro should you use for this datapack? (Sorry for doublepost)

Rep++ for this... 5mok3 sucks!

I got a question.. What kind of server distro should you use for this datapack? (Sorry for doublepost)

5mok3 said : "rev3884 or rev3860 i dont remember"

I recommend 3884 ;)

download links broked

You all are pathetic, thats all i have to say..

How did Don approve this when the link was obviously illegal?

Nah, he did the right thing. dstyle bought it from the illegal site and released it here for free.
I approve of that! Thanks

It's probably going to be deleted now...

Idk, I hope it does because 5mok3 is a good friend of mine, and hes in collage just to get by, by selling some thigns hes doing in his spare time. which i think the people who are releasing it is quite effed up. you know?

Not that I'm defending 5mok3, but most people here are cussing him, yet asking what server distro you should use to host HIS datapack?

Now really, who sucks?

I've reported it before, it contains 0.4 content, I've even PM'd Don, nobody is taking control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back