• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

5mok3's INSANE SHIT PACK 8.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link is ready to download, enjoy

bought it from VAPUS.... i think its not worth 30 euro , and i dont want to more ppl get cheated....

I've reported it before, it contains 0.4 content, I've even PM'd Don, nobody is taking control.

I think its only Datapack ;) but ... well... u should check it out better first ...

Last edited by a moderator:
This is pretty pathetic, noone makes their own servers these days, honestly i gotta say 5smok3 is great for actually making servers ;)

This is just sad... Release this because u didn't got enough help? Are u that retarded? Fix ur own shit?! And why is this a reason to release it? 5mok3 always put alot of work and effort in his server, so u can't blame it on that.. Though, im going to download it, and check it out ;)

This is just sad... Release this because u didn't got enough help? Are u that retarded? Fix ur own shit?! And why is this a reason to release it? 5mok3 always put alot of work and effort in his server, so u can't blame it on that.. Though, im going to download it, and check it out ;)

Well, he did offer free support upon purchase...

5mok, is the SAME datapack of Delyria.
Only change the localitation of the map to other places. 5mok3 put only few images and sell like the best server.

He is selling a rl map 8.7, but he is always opening rl 8.6. Why?

Last edited by a moderator:
*looks 3 years back*
I miss the time where nothing was sold and everyone was happy to release what they did for free...

hmmmmm ROTFL !
This is pretty pathetic, noone makes their own servers these days, honestly i gotta say 5smok3 is great for actually making servers ;)
ROTFLLLLLLLLLLL!

the true is some people have no time to make own OTS in short time, so a lot of us decide to pay for it.... why ? ... because its the only way to have a good time (if you like it ofcourse), and i would like to say something.... If i like to play Tekken 6 (product)so i pay for this job, and for my money i want the game completed without bugs and some support too if i have problems ! ....

Many of those guys who are blaming 5mok3 would f**k up if someone wouldn't realese those datapacks from him.
I think it took him still alot of time making them and i dont like it if someone publish hard scripting/developing/mapping work, just the get famous on otland
or just because 5mok3 doesnt answer your support question within 5 minutes.
not all sit at home waiting for your questions... they have REAL LIFE ;)
They go studing make some money with their ot work and that's it.

I once bought a datapack of 5mok3 , he offered me it for half its price and supported me very well! Within 4 days,i prepared all for hosting with him.
he guided me through compiling his serv, make it running, do the laatido stuff and also told me how to use his cutom items.otb ...
it was just my less time that i didnt host his server! And it was really good and me and my friends checked it out!
so THUMBS UP for his work and just stop blaming him and also stop publishing his work.
If someone doesn't agree with me, i don't care.
Kind Regards,
Damon

(That's all I can say)

Well... I dont like people selling their work. Then CipSoft should have the money that 5mok3 gets from all his work. Without CipSoft 5mok3 should'nt be able to do those awesome servers that his doing :p either they are free or 5mok3 should keep em for himself! (Thats my opinion)

I think it took him still alot of time making them and i dont like it if someone publish hard scripting/developing/mapping work, just the get famous on otland
or just because 5mok3 doesnt answer your support question within 5 minutes.

famous : D have u seen my rep++ request ??... i dont need it ? u get his server for half price :S i think its not very professional if he is selling some product... u get a lot of help ? he even couldnt tell me what rev i should use ... just get blocked on msn , hah.

Respect yourself, if you want others to respect you....

One more thing...stop offtopic, just download the server end get out of here, you can PM me if you want to tell me something, thank you all.

*looks 3 years back*
I miss the time where nothing was sold and everyone was happy to release what they did for free...

I've been here since then, and let me tell you something.. I miss those good old days too, great developers, mappers, programmers.. and above all great projects.
You don't get to see that anymore.. at least not for free ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back