• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying 6 Hour Frag System

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Looking to purchase a frag system similar, if not identical to the one on ShadowCores.

Frags remove after 6 hours instead of going by days/weeks/months, meaning you don't need to pull out a calculator to find out if you will get RS or not.

For example: 3 Frags = RS. Player has 2 Frags with a time remaining of 12 hour. They wait 6 hours; they now have only 1 frag - allowing them to go take another frag without getting red skull.

Revision it must work on: Latest Revision for (forgottenserver/branches/0.3)
Payment Option: PayPal
Price: 5-10$

Private message me for a quick response.

This is the system that's built into tfs 1.0, the easiest way to get this would be to patch over from there.

Hmm, well with you saying that. I look now, and I see it. Although, trying to copy it over; I add the part in player.cpp; then head into config manager to add the lines it needs there and when I paste those lines it brings up more red lines/errors under the words. I tried converting it from "m_confInterger" to "m_confNumber" like it was before, but that doesn't get rid of the error. It still shows "Kills_To~ is undefined" and "Arguement of const is incompatible with int64_t"

Although I am very tired, it looks like I may need some help on getting that system brought over.

So I guess the new topic of the thread should be, looking for someone to transfer the frag system of 0.1 to 0.3; willing to pay 5-10$ for your time.

I don't remember how TFS is built but can't you just do some simple math in the config file to return hours instead of days?

1/24*5

= 5 hours

Last edited:
I could definitely do that, but it would be a lot more sloppier than it could be and I still need the talkaction to display the timer of each frag individually.

I could definitely do that, but it would be a lot more sloppier than it could be and I still need the talkaction to display the timer of each frag individually.

If you could tell me where I could find the functions/code in 0.1 and 0.3, I might be able to help

They are in player.cpp then the functions it refers to are set in configmanager.cpp.

So basically what I did when I tried was, copy the unjustified kill system from player.cpp in 0.1 to 0.3, then went into configmanager.cpp to change the words it calls too so it wont be "undefined". But that just brought up more errors after adding those lines.

Would appreciate it alot if you could help out :)

You need to add it to configmanager.h also.

Hm, trying it out and getting this error numerous times -

Code:
	16	IntelliSense: argument of type "const char *" is incompatible with parameter of type "int64_t"	c:\Users\Extrodus\Desktop\Desktop\Open Tibia\Compiling - Revs\0.3 - rev.5959 (9.80 - 9.86)\revision - test frags\configmanager.cpp	279	46	tfs

then this as well,

Code:
Error	1	error C2365: 'WHITE_SKULL_TIME' : redefinition; previous definition was 'enumerator'	c:\users\extrodus\desktop\desktop\open tibia\compiling - revs\0.3 - rev.5959 (9.80 - 9.86)\revision - test frags\configmanager.h	160	1	tfs

PM me if your up to help me out, I'd rather have the legit system then edit the config.lua of 0.3 to make it act like it.

Easy, lemme check. Open player.cpp, find
Code:
time_t now = time(NULL), today = (now - 84600), week = (now - (7 * 84600));
and change it to
Code:
int czas = 3600*g_config.getNumber(ConfigManager::FRAG_TIME);
	time_t now = time(NULL), today = (now - czas), week = (now - (7 * czas));
	std::vector<time_t> dateList;

Paypal address has been sent on priv.

I gave solution and can't see any payment.
It was simple, but if you said that you'll pay, you should do that.

Back