• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.1] Real Tibia Map as close as possible

Would love to try this map on a real 7.1 distro. I found only a really shitty distro where you could only have 1 floor on the map.

Is there any 7.1 distro out there that is relatively ok? Dont mind the bugs of 7.1 client. I would just love to play the real 7.1 client with this map.

Not a 7.7 with 7.1 graphics
I could make tfs 0.4 work with it but im not sure about items.otb i guess i could generate 1 with one of the 7.6 item editors or if someone has item.otb maybe from map editor will work has to be the classic one tho. if you can provide me all hex values of stuff like move left right etc I can recompile solution to connect with 7.1 client will also need RSA i think and whatnot

Would love to try this map on a real 7.1 distro. I found only a really shitty distro where you could only have 1 floor on the map.

Is there any 7.1 distro out there that is relatively ok? Dont mind the bugs of 7.1 client. I would just love to play the real 7.1 client with this map.

Not a 7.7 with 7.1 graphics

There's no stable 7.1 protocol server to use with original client. The client also works shitty on modern OS due to the lack of newer graphics support (that's why it's better to use 7.72 with changed sprites and dat). And this map itself is not to use with original 7.1 either, it doesn't use 7.1 dat so the IDs won't match.

You have to consider who was the main ideologist and creator of the old world. A lot of things in Tibia just existed a long time ago and a lot was planned, but many things did not materialize. You must also take into account that Cipsoft is a group of people, not one person. We do not really know whether the creator of the main continent was only one person or a few people. I perfectly understand that the creators also wanted to put the player in a position of not understanding or guessing something at some point. A lot of things were related in a strange way, but somewhere the trail was cut off, because just some of the things were not finished yet, and only showed the beginning.

Good morning. I thought the work was magnificent. I'm trying to change sprite by sprite getting one by one from the internet. I have allocated in my SPR DAT 7.6, and the protocol of my game is 7.4. However, there are many sprites that are not found (maybe because of stupidity). Does anyone have a SPR DAT 7.1 so you can get remover as sprites? Last time I tried I couldn't open 7.1 sprites with Object Builder

At 32380,32078,10 there is a pick hole that connects to nowhere.

A friend and I are thinking about making an OT server of verion 7.4 with the original map back then. Thinking about adding x2 loot, exp and skill tough. How do you guys think about that?

There is no way to use this map... no stable 7.1 version... extremely hard to downgrade any distro 7.72 <<< ... Nice to see, but kinda useless.

Back