• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.1] Tibiana is comming back - v2.0

You are someone who hate Rookgaard?

All new players (Level 1-8) have experience x3 (It is very fast to level up, remember that you only need 250 exp to reach level 8)
You will not need to find equipment to kill in Rookgaard, here the first items:

l3w2Iyz.png

(Without soul system)

If you choose sorcerer or druid, you can get your first Wand at any npc magic. (Xodet, Rachel..........)
Blue Spell Wand (Sorcerers)
Golden Wand (Druids)

latest
latest

Tibiana uses the old sprites of the wands & rods, but keeps them damage of the version 7.6

At the moment I missing some details, I work alone on this project. It is not easy with the university and live in "Venezuela" lol..... yet the project is on track and I need very little :p
but is it a matter of days or weeks or months? when do you think u can start it

instead of making a perfect anti-bot client (which is imposible) get some people that have the time , dedication and the BALLS to bann the right people. You can do it yourself not even need to trust someone else to do this work for you. Active GM's is what makes the difference between a shitty server and a decent one.

instead of making a perfect anti-bot client (which is imposible) get some people that have the time , dedication and the BALLS to bann the right people. You can do it yourself not even need to trust someone else to do this work for you. Active GM's is what makes the difference between a shitty server and a decent one.

I am an active GM. That's enough. :D

it's not easy when you work alone... I am trying to finish fast

I understand that it may not be easy if your working solo but they're a lot of people in the community that can help you complete whatever you might need help with incase you don't have much time to do it on your own

there's no point in rushing it now. There are two big names OT opening this week. And is good to hear you gonna be an active GM 'cuz that's the best and only way to have control over botters.

D2 and DarkOTs are both bot filled servers from what I understand so why wouldn't a 7.1 bot free server be much anticipated to play sooner then later? @vzoreid

Many claim to be anti bot servers and is lying, is as easy to run a bot on any server.. The best solution in my opinion is Otclient (ex: Medivia) and it is not impossible bot only make them more hard to work the boters..

My f4ck problem with otclient is currently the performance, and if. I got better only a little, but I still have problems with it. So I'm deciding whether to launch tibiana 2.0 with RealClient, with support for Cam, Ping, among others..

About help? in this world nobody is anyone's friend. Nobody will help only seek benefits ($$). In some cases looking to steal your files. For their own benefit.

I am an active GM, and the truth if anyone are botting, it will be deleted... That's the best anti bot any server solution. (Too bad CipSoft not understand :p)

Many claim to be anti bot servers and is lying, is as easy to run a bot on any server.. The best solution in my opinion is Otclient (ex: Medivia) and it is not impossible bot only make them more hard to work the boters..

My f4ck problem with otclient is currently the performance, and if. I got better only a little, but I still have problems with it. So I'm deciding whether to launch tibiana 2.0 with RealClient, with support for Cam, Ping, among others..

About help? in this world nobody is anyone's friend. Nobody will help only seek benefits ($$). In some cases looking to steal your files. For their own benefit.

I am an active GM, and the truth if anyone are botting, it will be deleted... That's the best anti bot any server solution. (Too bad CipSoft not understand :p)

You need to get someone else to ban people botting.

What is it that you're missing to lauch the server? Where do you plan to host?

You need to get someone else to ban people botting.

What is it that you're missing to lauch the server? Where do you plan to host?

Host: Canada
Missing?: In deciding what to do with the client:rolleyes::oops:

mmmmm open a test server, so avoid headaches when opening

Host: Canada
Missing?: In deciding what to do with the client:rolleyes::oops:

mmmmm open a test server, so avoid headaches when opening

so why don't you open a test server so we can try it out and see if there are any other bugs besides the client issue?

D2 and DarkOTs are both bot filled servers from what I understand so why wouldn't a 7.1 bot free server be much anticipated to play sooner then later? @vzoreid

if i have to choose between DarkOT , D2 and Tibiana, im 100% sure i'd choose Tibiana. But that doesn't matter when 90% of the players will be playing darkot or d2 mainly because they gonna be starting first and because they already know what to expect in any of these servers.
And about the anti-bot and stuff i've already said the only way to control that is with an active GM that have the balls to bann whoever is botting no matter who he is or the amount of time/money he/she expend on the server.

if i have to choose between DarkOT , D2 and Tibiana, im 100% sure i'd choose Tibiana. But that doesn't matter when 90% of the players will be playing darkot or d2 mainly because they gonna be starting first and because they already know what to expect in any of these servers.
And about the anti-bot and stuff i've already said the only way to control that is with an active GM that have the balls to bann whoever is botting no matter who he is or the amount of time/money he/she expend on the server.

Tibiana is a new server which gradually hope to get more and more players, a server created to last long enough, without having to pay2win x)
It's just a matter of taste. Something 100% real is bored :p, something more of the same bored, I just look for something different from what others offer.

Back