• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4 / 7.7] Arkonia Online [8.0 map] - discussion thread - waiting for your suggestions!

Which version should Arkonia Online be based on:

Results are only viewable after voting.

ArkoniaOnline

https://arkonia.org
Reaction score

Welcome to Arkonia Online, the first ever 8.0 real map server with 7.72 antibot client - NO HOTKEYS!
If you are looking for a stable server, with focus on OLD SCHOOL and NO RESET here is your place.
The server will be hosted in EUROPE with high stability and no lags.

OFFICIAL START:
not set yet

Some details:
  • Live CAST System.
  • 8.0 cities (Thais, Carlin, Venore, Ab'Dendriel, Kazordoon, Edron, Port Hope, Liberty Bay, Svargrond).
  • Svargrond Arena!
  • Laguna Islands.
  • Pits of Inferno Quest.
  • Ferumbras Tower.
  • In order to make a spell rune you can place a blank rune in backpack.
  • Loot Message for premium players.
  • Tasks.
  • The 10% bonus experience for players in party with share experience.
  • Rashid - every day - another city, like it was in rl tibia.
  • Obsidian Knife - skinning.
  • Accessible 8.0 outfits with addons!
* [B]@EvulMastah[/B] - the first guy who did convert TFS into oldschool version,
* @Xikini - some LUA scripts,
* @Ezzz - some sources' fixes,
* @Peonso, @ond - a lot of research in oldschool tibia, really good work!
* Every people participating in our tests!

Last edited:
OPEN BETA IS ONLINE - try it!

I would like to hear your opinions about:

- exp/mlvl/skill ?
rates

POLL:

- 7.4 / 7.7 / 8.0?
damages / spells / formulas

Thank you in advance for all proposals!

Does that website come with the server? Because I've seen the same layout on other sites that host 7.x - 8.x might even have seen it on and 10.98. I am not saying there is anything wrong with it, just wondering. :)

Does that website come with the server? Because I've seen the same layout on other sites that host 7.x - 8.x might even have seen it on and 10.98. I am not saying there is anything wrong with it, just wondering. :)

Yes. The layout was specially created for Arkonia Online and then it was shared @ otland forums.

You can find it in download section even with our logo: Arkonia Online. Greetings :)

If you ask me, make it h-rate with min 3x loot, no doubt about this. Last time when I tried to get out of rook had to wait around 10 minutes to respawn rats and in the end took 4 lvls, which is arduous. Game should be easy and pleasant from the beginning and last as long as people are interested into fighting, doing hard quests and slaying dangerous monsters. This server had potential but do not focus on long-term-like projects cause u will fail miserably.

well i tried to download the client because i was interested in this server but my virus detector deleted it :/

If you ask me, make it h-rate with min 3x loot, no doubt about this. Last time when I tried to get out of rook had to wait around 10 minutes to respawn rats and in the end took 4 lvls, which is arduous. Game should be easy and pleasant from the beginning and last as long as people are interested into fighting, doing hard quests and slaying dangerous monsters. This server had potential but do not focus on long-term-like projects cause u will fail miserably.

Yes, it will be highrated - that's for sure.

well i tried to download the client because i was interested in this server but my virus detector deleted it :/

Our client has been packed into one .exe file and few antiviruses show false-positive. We are trying to solve that 'problem'.

Yes, it will be highrated - that's for sure.

Our client has been packed into one .exe file and few antiviruses show false-positive. We are trying to solve that 'problem'.
that issue its provocated because you packed files if you want to protect your spr / dat to avoid be opened with spr/ dat readers pm me i can block them for a cheap price i use similar system as dark ot or nastarius did

regards

Btw. which antivirus are you using?

If you mean NOD32 - we've sent an e-mail to ESET and our website will work again soon.

LAST FIXES:
  • Cap - bug has been removed (with autostack on)
You could for example conjure arrow and it wouldn't update the weight in your inventory while adding it to a stack of already existing arrows - now it does.
  • TP - mechanism has been fixed
It was not possible to make teleport in depo - now it is. You can also teleport by placing items that you can't go over around you and relogin then.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We will probably choose 7.4 damage/spell system with 8.00 map/items/quests/monsters and 7.72 client - NO HOTKEYS!
Waiting for your suggestions - we want to start official highrated version very soon. Greetings!

Last edited:
Back