• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4] Avesta

i am trying to get this server to run i do it on a forgotten server mysql and it start to give problems (because i cant find a database that works ) have someone a database that works with it??

now i have a other bug when a player die he loss everything ( all lvl, magic lvl, skill )

Hello, i have error on compiling avesta under debian 7.5 (wheezy) 64-bit, Linux 3.2.0-4-amd64
source from avesta74.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
any idea for fix it?

Code:
root@debian:/home/tomek/trunk/misc# make
make  all-am
make[1]: Wejście do katalogu `/home/tomek/trunk/misc'
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -I/usr/include/libxml2  -I/usr/include/lua5.1  -D__USE_MYSQL__  -D__SKULLSYSTEM__ -D__PROTOCOL_76__ -D_THREAD_SAFE -D_REENTRANT -Wall -g -O2 -MT container.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/container.Tpo -c -o container.o container.cpp
In file included from cylinder.h:25:0,
  from container.h:25,
  from container.cpp:22:
thing.h: In member function ‘virtual std::string Thing::getXRayDescription() const’:
thing.h:121:21: error: aggregate ‘std::stringstream ret’ has incomplete type and cannot be defined
thing.h:125:2: warning: control reaches end of non-void function [-Wreturn-type]
make[1]: *** [container.o] Błąd 1
make[1]: Opuszczenie katalogu `/home/tomek/trunk/misc'
make: *** [all] Błąd 2
root@debian:/home/tomek/trunk/misc#

I'm having trouble with at a certain place on my gameworld. It appears to create debugs at one and only spot, which sadly is located just a few squares from the temple spawn. I can't seem to find any bug within the map editor or any duplicated items ontop of each other but this is what I get with the server log

• ERROR: Unserialization of invalid tile in IOMapSerialize::loadTile<>
Anyone with a clue on how to fix this matter?

I'm having trouble with at a certain place on my gameworld. It appears to create debugs at one and only spot, which sadly is located just a few squares from the temple spawn. I can't seem to find any bug within the map editor or any duplicated items ontop of each other but this is what I get with the server log

• ERROR: Unserialization of invalid tile in IOMapSerialize::loadTile<>
Anyone with a clue on how to fix this matter?

EDIT: Solved

Sorry, but all I had to do was to remove the temple where it was bugging and then map it out once more and to be careful so I didn't place anything twice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if it still relevant, but the problem is with the tables at the start of npcs scripts, replace the line destinations = {} with local destinations = {}. Same with seller npcs, replace items = {} with local items = {}, and everything will work as intended.

Thank you so much! Rep++

I have done it, houses works but.. when i look at door i see only "18:28 You see a closed door."

or ...\Remere's Map Editor\data\740\items.xml if you are using 7.4, of course.

Back