• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4] Avesta

With the function "doPlayerAddItem" you can only get more then 1 item if the item is stackable.
(Obviously I didn't test this with something with charges)

Last edited:
Make your own database with mysql lololollll

But, the database don't have acc of GOD or GM, how can you do it?

We need to know it, please help us!
[/QUOTE]

But it's more simple to do only GM or GOD, the only problem that i have now is this.

Make a new database or just one GOD, what option you choose?

I don't know about SQlite, I'd recommend you to use MySQL. There are plenty of tutorials out there on how to use it

I don't know about SQlite, I'd recommend you to use MySQL. There are plenty of tutorials out there on how to use it

Ond i really dunno how to do it, and in this time of my life (24 years old) i don't have time to do it, but i really want.

If u interested i pay 1kk in Unitera for this just a database with one GOD for avesta 7.6

I could help you personally for free, but I rather find a tutorial that you can follow. I will edit this post when I find a simple one

- - - Updated - - -

Can't edit my post. But here is a link I found. Maybe you can follow this:

http://otland.net/f479/nothing-fully-working-secured-ot-server-uniform-server-forgotten-server-0-3-6-a-77593/

I could help you personally for free, but I rather find a tutorial that you can follow. I will edit this post when I find a simple one

- - - Updated - - -

Can't edit my post. But here is a link I found. Maybe you can follow this:

http://otland.net/f479/nothing-full...niform-server-forgotten-server-0-3-6-a-77593/

Ond~ I fix the problem really thanks for ur help.

I got another problem haha when i try to save a player, they don't save i put o on table "save" put 1 but it don't change.

What can i do?

- - - Updated - - -

Ah another question, i have 2 Accounts or Team (1/1 and 2/2)

How can i put for one team(1/1) don't attack the other team(2/2)?

OBS: config.lua don't have the option NoDamageToSameLookFeet.

Ond~ I fix the problem really thanks for ur help.

I got another problem haha when i try to save a player, they don't save i put o on table "save" put 1 but it don't change.

What can i do?

Yes, in the database save should be 1 if you want them to be saved when saving, if not then 0. If you want to save players and so on while they are online, check globalevents. I think Ferrus included a server save script there

Yes, in the database save should be 1 if you want them to be saved when saving, if not then 0. If you want to save players and so on while they are online, check globalevents. I think Ferrus included a server save script there

It continue don't saving the equips, =/.
Error while saving player: Adelline

/\ This is the message that appear

Might have something to do with losing connection to database. Does the console mention anything about MySQL?

And you are using the latest revision of avesta plus its schema.mysql that follows when you download it? :0

Yes =/

I found one way to put equips on players, on "player_items" im putting one by one all itens on the players, but i dunno how to put runes and mfs into a backpack using "player_items"

Back