• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4] Avesta

Nice Relese man ;D rly good jobb but i think 8- is good ;P...

And what's your map? Did you make it from scratch in RME that comes with my server, or did you just took some random one and resaved it with that RME?

Ferrus if you want Melee Damage from 7.4 use this funtion

function Damage:getMelee(factor, playerLevel, playerSkill, weaponAttack)
return (weaponAttack * playerSkill * 0.06) * factor / 10
end

Server is already using the one from tibiacity.org calculator. Moreover you can customize melee and dist damage through vocations.xml.

7.4 server.. makes me want to start a 7.4 server.. Thanks for this release!

Server is already using the one from tibiacity.org calculator. Moreover you can customize melee and dist damage through vocations.xml.

i try to use that function and the damage was not right, and i think this is more acurate, but

Upload it on speedyshare or rapidshare.. wont download for me on that site....

Upload it on speedyshare or rapidshare.. wont download for me on that site....

I uploaded it on odsiebie.com because I can easily link you to my account and so you can see all my files, that's good when I can't edit my posts especially as I often update my server. odsiebie.com is free file upload site and has no limits, thus it's sometimes overloaded and so you can't access it.

Ferrus, do you plan on ever releasing another version of Avesta?
Such as 7.92?

Just curious...

Well me and ferrus are making an 7.4 war server as it was real-war.ath.cx or what ever it was called =) just in 7.4

i making calsic server on pvpenfo.pl :) i use yours rme and i have a loot of map debugs ;/

Back