• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4] Avesta

This project is still active if anybody cares, some of the recent fixes/changes:
- double melee attack
- monster activation delay (ie. when player is stair hopping)
- player summons randomly running back and forth
- roping on rope spot with fluid on it
- player can push himself on stacked parcels
- melee delay when player is exhausted
- fleeing monster attack
- fluids (now much more tibia-like)
- spells (mostly effects)
- monsters (some minor changes)

ferrus, im a fan but SERIOUSLY fix so i can see what u change >: (

Is it finally possible to compile it for Linux without crashes ?

Compile server on Linux without errors or run server on Linux without crashes? Either way, no idea. I don't have possibility to test it.

Wondering about running it, I remember that I used to compile it succesfully about 2 years ago but it was crashin as hell

Something's horribly wrong with "exeta res" - challenge spell. It simply does not work, I've compared the codes to latest otserv trunk along with latest tfs codes, everything is the same. Not sure if this is the problem for some reason:

Lua:
function onTargetCreature(cid, target) return doChallengeCreature(cid, target) end
setCombatCallback(combat, CALLBACK_PARAM_TARGETCREATURE, "onTargetCreature")

It's like it doesn't register this into setCombatCallback or something

Hi!

My movements never trigger. What causes this? None of them do it seems. Switch tiles don't change etc. How come? Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks.

Well, I lost my desire to update this server, but if someone is willing to pay money then I can make/fix any code you want, this applies to everything Avesta-related, Item Editor and RME, maybe some other stuff too.

Also notice that some of Nottinghster features are already present in this server and all other are copy-pasted from others. And another things is: http://otland.net/f21/caution-about-nottinghster-151540/

@Ferrus

Caution about me ??
Read this first: Read it!
Dude, I fixed ALOT of things before you, just get the same descriptions, my distros are different than yours...

Copy-pasted features???

Automatic Backup Database by .bat is copy-pasted?
Exp Formula Type is copy-pasted?

NO ONE IN THE WORLD HAVE THAT FEATURE, EVEN THE OPENTIBIA AND TFS! (EXCEPT JEFFREY, I GAVE TO HIM)

I have 3 different versions: 7.4, 7.6 and 7.7...
All with bugs fixed, even the GM Invisibility that you cannot fix!

Ferrus said:
GM Invisible (temporary removed, caused debugs)

Please, don't say what you don't know!

Your little "server" you have is all based on ALL of Ferrus' work. You really have some nerve talking like your better than him. It's funny because in this post Caution About Nottinghster you didn't give that guy the files because you said he was being arrogant, when YOU are the arrogant one, claiming you know more than Ferrus?

You really do copy and paste everything you do. And that EXP stage formula is really easy to do [I heard Erik/Realsoft told you how anyways;)]. So, stop acting like your world's best c++ because you know how to ctrl+c+check for errors.

Thing is that he doesn't know squat about C++

And I can confirm that he has not written a full piece of code himself, and yet he takes credit for it.

Can't Edit my post?

[QUOTE="Notthingster]All with bugs fixed, even the GM Invisibility that you cannot fix![/QUOTE]

In 7.4, please go invisible and wait for a person to stand on the same sqm as you, at the same time he heals, everyone in screen's clients will crash

Nottinghster said:
Caution about me ??
Read this first: Read it!

Well, that's just an explanation without any evidance. I can say alot of things too.

Nottinghster said:
Dude, I fixed ALOT of things before you, just get the same descriptions, my distros are different than yours...

I wouldn't say it's so different. It's based on mine afterall, and your crappy edits are mostly meaningless.

Nottinghster said:
Automatic Backup Database by .bat is copy-pasted?

That's not a server feature.

Nottinghster said:
Exp Formula Type is copy-pasted?
No idea what's that.

Nottinghster said:
NO ONE IN THE WORLD HAVE THAT FEATURE, EVEN THE OPENTIBIA AND TFS! (EXCEPT JEFFREY, I GAVE TO HIM)
What feature?

Nottinghster said:
I have 3 different versions: 7.4, 7.6 and 7.7...
Mhm, and who made them in first place?

There's a difference between can and willing to.

As opposed to you, I never charged money for my work, even though I made this server from clean otserv, and no, I had nothing to base on. I had to figure everything by myself, then make it, and test it. And what's my reward? Words like "server crashes", "this doesn't work", "that debugs", "wow no map?". Although the server seems to be stable, and bugs are derived from otserv, you just can't please everyone. Thus, I have no friggin desire to fix another bug, just to let you claim you fixed it and earn money of my work.

Back