• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4] Capture the Flag for Avesta

Xavious

Reaction score
The map contains 3 cities; Thais, Carlin and Edron.

Spawn and flag locations can be edited in global.lua, also with the possiblity to add and remove locations without very much work except for the mapping part.
For your account creation the starting position for the current map is 167,16,7

You will however need to edit your config.lua to find the proper map, rates etc

Talkactions:
!switch - manual switching map for players with access over 3
!buy - buy menu for items you can buy for points you score during game play
!join - joins battle
!leave - leaves battle, you cannot however leave if carrying flag or in battle
!stats - displays current points

Other files you might need to look into for chaning stuff to what you desire:
global.lua (most stuff are in here, at the bottom)
actions/scripts/ctf/flags.lua
creaturescripts/scripts/(all files)
npc/script/ctf.lua -handles automatic map switching

I hope someone will enjoy this :)

Attachments

Approved.
forum-verified.png

=O! Very oldschool, I love this! I miss those oldschool CTF/war servers, they were absolutely greatt!

maybe you should add rme 7.40 to edit those map and i know search etc.. but i have one but when i open the otbm file i get strange red squares xD

maybe u can include your map editor??

already big thx for it

yeah fail... that's the one i use it's suckish and doesnt work good i finnally fixed the big red squares but now my distro wont load the water tiles so...

greetzzz

It works for me, but I mainly use the latest version 2.1(I believe) and havnt had any issues with that one either. I however noticed it can get buggy when trying to convert but other than that its working great

what i all mean is when i open the map with this editor of that google code stuff i can edit things etc. but when i open my distro to run the server he say something x tile cant load error etc. and then i check which position and see it's water :S

so...

Back