• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4+, EU] Noverum - beta

Diath

DIATH
Reaction score
Hello,

we are looking for a few people that in their spare time could hop into the game and test the mechanics, quests etc. of the upcoming server - Noverum.

Server is based on 7.4 with some of the new Tibia flavors, like outfits (with addons), vouchers and loyalty system for example. We are also working on bringing Liberty Bay and Svargrond to the game, as the 7.4 map is very limited in a long run. It supports multiworld and more worlds will be added to the game after successful beta phase.

The beta will run for uncertain amount of time, we are hoping to receive your feedback.

World map is based on Tibia .sec files and contains all cities up to Port Hope.
Liberty Bay is already imported to the map through map tracking but is not yet open for public access, there is still some work to be done.

Client is based on OtClient with quite some custom features and enhancements, like gameplay recording, secured and encrypted modules, auto-updater and more. It is built (for now) for Windows and Linux both 32- and 64-bit versions, you may download it here - https://noverum.net/?subtopic=downloads

You can see more (not all) of the features on the main noverum page, here - https://noverum.net/
The beta stages are set to high to ease the testing process, you can see them here - https://noverum.net/?subtopic=serverinfo#Poro

Please do not mind the store items at the moment, they are there for internal testing purposes only. The official server will not include anything game-changing.

Upon creating your first account, you will receive a 30-day Premium Time voucher to use at any time. When selecting characters world, please choose 'Poro', as the other is now offline. Your character will receive some items and money at first login, of course, during beta, we will be giving away items and money to speed up and ease the testing process.

Now, let me show you some of the client pictures:
1.png

2.png

Upcoming Liberty Bay:
3.png

Built-in recordings manager, local and remote (downloading):
4.png

Thanks for your time and we are looking forward to hear your feedback!
https://noverum.net/

Last edited:
Noverum is not another one of those "look, another 7.4 real map" servers. Noverum has been professionally developed for many, many years. I've had the pleasure of testing this awesome server quite some time ago.
You guys know I'll be around for some testing (or fuckery.)

I really look forward to the release!
Red

(Nice vacation @Diath.)

looking good, hope you dont ruin it with some of the modern features like exp boost vouchers, hotkeys, world transfers, weird pvp system, spell system etc

if its just oldschool 7.4 base with libertybay+svargrond+poi+addons(7.8 was still great besides the hotkey bullshit :p) etc then im in.

What will liberty/svar look like? modern sprites or in oldschool fashion, dont mind either way tbh.
What will be the exp rates when the server starts?
How long till you think it will be ready for launch, this year or the next?
Have the Spawns been imported from real tibia files too or just the map? (Hate when the spawns are inaccurrate)
WTf is loyalty system?

also one thing that needs work imo is the client aesthetics, looks ugly atleast compared to medivia client imo

Last edited:
played over an hour to test it out, very solid server and everything feels good. Found few very minor easily fixable bugs/inaccuracies, tried posting on the forums but the forum wont let me edit my post or make another so posting here. (doors work, its just that you cant lock them with the key when the door is still open)
Code:
NPC "Sam" responds to "Two Handed Sword" with "Do you want to buy a sword for 85 gold?".
Respawn rate too fast, but thats probably just for testing? I stood still and rotworms kept coming at me for 5minutes, faster than i could kill them.
Rotworms/Ghouls run away at 1 HP Left, unsure about other monsters.
Exori Vis has the modern sprite animation, intentional?
Something looks wrong, not sure. https://i.imgur.com/BKjDjzW.png Conversion issue? (Venore West Gate and other rocks like that)
You see a knife (Atk:7, Def:5). Should be 5 Atk.
Monsters dance too often.
very good so far, will test more when liberty bay/svargrond come get added

Last edited:
looking good, hope you dont ruin it with some of the modern features like exp boost vouchers, hotkeys, world transfers, weird pvp system, spell system etc

if its just oldschool 7.4 base with libertybay+svargrond+poi+addons(7.8 was still great besides the hotkey bullshit :p) etc then im in.

What will liberty/svar look like? modern sprites or in oldschool fashion, dont mind either way tbh.
What will be the exp rates when the server starts?
How long till you think it will be ready for launch, this year or the next?
Have the Spawns been imported from real tibia files too or just the map? (Hate when the spawns are inaccurrate)
WTf is loyalty system?

also one thing that needs work imo is the client aesthetics, looks ugly atleast compared to medivia client imo

Exp/skill voucher does exist, but it will not be purchasable. If it will be used, it will come as a recompensation for ddos etc.
We have removed the hotkeys and they are not coming back. PvP is going to stay 7.x-like with hourly frag system. Spell system will also stay as it is.

Yes, thats mostly 7.4 with extra features. Addon items will also be obtainable in-game in the near future.

Liberty Bay, and any other new place, will use old sprites.
The server is ought to be low-rate, but until we get there, the first world opened will be mid-high. The server supports multiworld, so both of them will eventually stay online.
This should be this year, maybe even a month or two. Everything depends on how this beta phase turns out.
The spawns have been imported from monsters.db file.
Loyalty System, in short, benefits players that do support the server through keeping their accounts premium. The boost step and percent is not yet set.
You can read more about Loyalty System here - http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Loyalty_System

Client is ugly, because we wanted to replicate the 7.x client and it also is not nice. The client theme can of course be edited, style files are not encrypted/secured.

played over an hour to test it out, very solid server and everything feels good. Found few very minor easily fixable bugs/inaccuracies, tried posting on the forums but the forum wont let me edit my post or make another so posting here. (doors work, its just that you cant lock them with the key when the door is still open)
Code:
NPC "Sam" responds to "Two Handed Sword" with "Do you want to buy a sword for 85 gold?".
Respawn rate too fast, but thats probably just for testing? I stood still and rotworms kept coming at me for 5minutes, faster than i could kill them.
Rotworms/Ghouls run away at 1 HP Left, unsure about other monsters.
Exori Vis has the modern sprite animation, intentional?
Something looks wrong, not sure. https://i.imgur.com/BKjDjzW.png Conversion issue? (Venore West Gate and other rocks like that)
You see a knife (Atk:7, Def:5). Should be 5 Atk.
Monsters dance too often.
very good so far, will test more when liberty bay/svargrond come get added

Selling items required the 'sell' keyword, looking through Tibia .npc files it feels like its how it should be.
Energy animation is intentional, if it does not feel right, it can be reversed.
Yes, respawn is pretty fast now, but it will be changed to something slower later on (not the real rates, since theyre too slow).
About the mountains, we are using old mountain walls with the new mountain 'obstacles'. It might look somewhat wrong, but it is ok.

Thanks for the feedback, will see why forum editing does not work and check other stuff.

---
Fixed the forum posting, editing.

Last edited:
About the mountains, we are using old mountain walls with the new mountain 'obstacles'. It might look somewhat wrong, but it is ok.
maby in your eyes, but not for an oldschool player that want to exani hur "up/down on certen places. If you want an 7.x server then dont be lazy and start removing that shit : )

maby in your eyes, but not for an oldschool player that want to exani hur "up/down on certen places. If you want an 7.x server then dont be lazy and start removing that shit : )

He just has to change a few sprites and that's all. Anyway, you should do that because it looks ugly now.

This seems interesting indeed. I agree with previous posters, use the old effects and not the later ones.

I thought the same thing hahahaha
i dont get what your and lelodro posts are about. is this some subtle passive aggresive jab like "lol look he stole a client" ? every client looks like some other client because we all steal from cipsoft

Last edited:
Yes, thats mostly 7.4 with extra features. Addon items will also be obtainable in-game in the near future.

Addons for all outfits or just the new tibia ones?

Selling items required the 'sell' keyword, looking through Tibia .npc files it feels like its how it should be.
My bad, Sam doesnt sell two handed sword.

Energy animation is intentional, if it does not feel right, it can be reversed.
Well since all others are oldschool sprites, the energy one should be too, looks out of place.
And the mountains look weird too, and you cant exani hur "up to some places you were able to in 7.4, i dont mind this personally but its a weird look because its a combination of 7.4 and 7.72 style graphics

House auctions are completed. There has been many improvements to the client and the server core itself. We have also added SSL to the website.
What we are missing now is to come up with rates for the first world, which should be mid/high rated. Once this world is verified as stable, we want to start another, low rated world.
If anyone has any ideas for rates, do not hesitate to post them here (including skill, magic level and regen rates, skill/magic can also be staged).

Last edited:
nice to hear its still coming, i just wish the client didnt look so much different than what we're used to, but i can live with that =p will there be svargrond too?

for the first high rated war server :

Code:
From 1 To 7 - x50
From 8 To 20 - x45
From 21 To 40 - x40
From 41 To 51 - x35
From 51 To 60 - x30
From 61 To 70 - x25
From 71 To 80 - x18
From 81 To 90 - x14
From 91 To 121 - x8
From 121 To 150 - x5
From 151 To 200 - 3x
From 201 - 2x

5x loot rate
2x gold amount
2x conjured runes and ammunition and half the mana for exori

8x regen * 4x magic = 24x mlvl on regen alone
24x skills
(or some balanced stages for skills & mlvl taking into the consideration the regen rate)

You get redskull if you kill, 8 or more unmarked players in 24 hours, 40 in a week or 100 in a month. Double the kills = ban
Redskull will last 3 days

Also some melee buffs for ek's like 20-30%, lower Heal Friend requirement to 50 mana for druids (its a bit useless in its default state on 7.4)

And no items or cash in donation shop, just VIP scroll that gives 10% exp, ability to buy houses, premmy outfits. Name lock/sex change/djinn scrolls (or make them free for all)/ scroll to buy all bless in single NPC at once.

Back