• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4+, EU] Noverum - beta

Cannot login, says wrong account name or password, works on website however.

Last edited:
Looks nice, good work! :)
A pointer thou, you should consider lowering this one a few pixels :p
~img~

I have not found a proper fix for it yet. It sometimes happen, sometimes not. When you refresh the page this box should be at the right spot.

Cannot login, says wrong account name or password, works on website however.

Right. Thanks. This has been resolved. If the client does not automatically update for you just re-download the whole zip. :)

I have not found a proper fix for it yet. It sometimes happen, sometimes not. When you refresh the page this box should be at the right spot.

Right. Thanks. This has been resolved. If the client does not automatically update for you just re-download the whole zip. :)

I noticed that o_O
I'll keep a small eye on the website if the glitch appears again and I'll analyze and and tell you how you can deal with it :)

Edit;
I was able to reproduce the issue by cleaning all cache and it happened again.

At refresh:

HTML:
style="top: -9.85001px; left: 826.5px; display: block;"

1 load after refresh:

HTML:
style="top: 123px; left: 826.5px; display: block;"
just look for whatever making it -9.85001px and you should be fine :)

Does that help you anything? :p

Last edited:
I noticed that o_O
I'll keep a small eye on the website if the glitch appears again and I'll analyze and and tell you how you can deal with it :)

Edit;
I was able to reproduce the issue by cleaning all cache and it happened again.

At refresh:

HTML:
style="top: -9.85001px; left: 826.5px; display: block;"

1 load after refresh:

HTML:
style="top: 123px; left: 826.5px; display: block;"
just look for whatever making it -9.85001px and you should be fine :)

Does that help you anything? :p

This has been resolved.

a bit laggy client

Is this about the macOS version?

website is off

I dont recall any downtimes. Were you able to load the page since then?

Nice and slow, but the one thin that kills its is that you cant get premmy for free in this alpha test. REALLY needs to happen or you will never have players. FREE UNTIL RELEASE.

Honestly not worth even trying to play, its impossible to advance, u cant even rope loot bags in most holes. let aloone that, there is 0 beginner items or anything custom, its just old and possibly the slowest server ever. If you hate urself and wanna waste 5+ hours ot get to 40 to afford promo, good luck, dont even think can get premmy without donor..

Nice and slow, but the one thin that kills its is that you cant get premmy for free in this alpha test. REALLY needs to happen or you will never have players. FREE UNTIL RELEASE.

You can activate the premium voucher on your account page. Premium does not give any benefits.

Honestly not worth even trying to play, its impossible to advance, u cant even rope loot bags in most holes. let aloone that, there is 0 beginner items or anything custom, its just old and possibly the slowest server ever. If you hate urself and wanna waste 5+ hours ot get to 40 to afford promo, good luck, dont even think can get premmy without donor..

I do not really know what you mean by roping loot bags. If there is something on the rope spot, you can't rope yourself up, so you won't be able to rope the bag, that's how game mechanics worked in those times.
If you start from rook there indeed are no items when you move to mainland, but when creating character on mainland you get starting items. This is something that can be altered at any time.

The server rates (exp/skill/magic/loot) can be boosted at any time also, what one has to do is just suggest it. Server is not actively developed due to real life duties, anyway, the server engine is getting an overhaul.

Thanks for your input.

Back