• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4] <Faloria> Coming SOON! Thoughts?

Hello Amoaz, i am sotuh american player and i need to play with proxy WTFast if i want to play your server but if u make custom client its no option i can use this proxy, can fix for use it? or someone can say me link of free proxy would be nice. Thx

Amoaz, have the exakt party system as the old mastercores. Might actually start there ;)

Amoaz, have the exakt party system as the old mastercores. Might actually start there ;)

The party system will still exist, along with the Golden Account.

Here are the features people will Golden Account will benefit from:

*24/7 Light (It's like you're having utevo gran lux, 24/7)
*Deal with Djinn Npcs (You need golden account + level 30 to deal with Djinns in Ankrahmun. no quest required.)
*Party Exp Bonus (If you are in party, you will gain experience bonus for each killed creature.)
*1% less exp/item loss (You will always lose 1% less exp/skill/items when dying, with or without blessings.)
*All outfits
*Access all mailboxes (Golden account is all you need, you wont have to do the postman quest.)

However, everyone will enjoy free "Premium Account" (you can travel to all citys without buying anything).

I Might aswell tell you about the frag system. This is how its going to work:

When you reach your 4'th frag, you will gain a red skull.
You will have a red skull for 14 days (you can see the amount of time left on character page).
When you have redskull, you will always drop everything in your inventory if you die.
However blessings for less exp/skill loss, will still work.

When you reach your 6:th frag you will be banished for a week.

It will take 6 hours for one frag to disappear.

Sounds great mate, i missed our team we had there ;D haha was pretty funny remember ;)?

PS: aprox when will the server start? And i hope the rune charges will be the same, plus mf's on the last version went down to 1-1.1k per bp mf.

Sounds great mate, i missed our team we had there ;D haha was pretty funny remember ;)?

PS: aprox when will the server start? And i hope the rune charges will be the same, plus mf's on the last version went down to 1-1.1k per bp mf.

If everything goes well tomorrow (server side), I will make the release date official tomorrow aswell.

Your doing great job amoaz, what will be the mana regenation?, whats up with life rings etc? how much does it gives

So tell us abit more info about spawn rate, if you made more monsters in spawn etc.

retarded frag system tbh, RS for 14 days? gratz, also make sure u fixed last bug with RS, it was when you took RS u couldnt use any spells etc.

2 weeks is like forever on an OT. 7 days is punishment enough if some1 happen to take RS.

2 weeks rs are okay, you should raise the ammount of frags which lead into a ban. (so pks got a higher risk to lose their stuff and still dont get banned that fast)

u guys should also remember that mastercores stages arent rly high its just like 3x on level 50 means it tends to be more lowrated and on what lowrated server u got only 1 week of rs?

Amoaz, So today is a new day, and the promised time has come!

When is the aprox time scheduled to start?

I dont see anything wrong with the frag system, its just good that there is 14 days for RS,

We have received the dedicated server, im currently working with setting up and testing the server, also I am creating an AAC from scratch, designed for Faloria with performance in mind. Hopefully I will complete it in time with basic functionality when we launch. :)

Znote, thats alot of nice words just there ;)

BUT when will it be opend? can you give some aprox day launch date time since what you guys need to check is so you dont get hacked again. The server was almost flawless, but got screwed due to security ;S

We have received the dedicated server, im currently working with setting up and testing the server, also I am creating an AAC from scratch, designed for Faloria with performance in mind. Hopefully I will complete it in time with basic functionality when we launch. :)
Why don't you use your ZnoteAAC? Does is something wrong with your AAC?

Why don't you use your ZnoteAAC? Does is something wrong with your AAC?

No its not, but Znote wants to create a super light version, which is on the other hand maybe is not so user friendly as the ZnoteAAC is. Also we want something unique for the server itself.

Regarding the frag system, keep in mind that you only keep the frags for 6 hours each, and you need 4 frags for RS. This means you would have to make 4 frags whitin 24 hours. Sure, if you war that might be possible (but judging from own experience you rarley get 4 frags in a battle, since only the lasthitter gets the frag). And also, as someone said, this is abit more of a lowrate server, and we dont want tons of random pkers. Ive also made sure the RS bug that happend on old Mastercores has been taken care of.

If people still think its a problem, we could PERHAPS/MAYBE add redskull remover in shop (if people would vote for it) however im against it.

I Will give you the start date this afternoon, promies. (And you wont have to wait too long.) :)

Back