• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4] Triforce [Highrate] [USA] Start this Saturday 3rd.

The server is great, there is still a big community playing for RPG and sevral teams for war. Online count is around 120 on peak times everyday. Just one suggestion to Gamemaster: BE ACTIVE. I have played 1 day on this server so far and have seen people making runes afk all night or making spells with tasker and eating food. If needed, appoint tutors or some other kind of gamemaster who can investigate this. Please, else it will be as any other cheater-full server.

The server is dying :/ You need make anything about '-' and maybe we can start talk about a RESET whit a more XP Rate?

I dont consider it dying if it has 85 + players everyday on low hours, 120 players on peak hours, its fine for now, rather we should advertise it to get more players!

I can be found here or skype; bermu.23, and i've stated that I won't be able to login in-game for many days. I've just noticed these problems.

I don't recommend this server to anybody... The GM changed the password to my account (Some Admin named Lolzor) because I was pking in Thais... This server is a joke, maybe next time Lording make a server with no corrupt ass GMs

Ok well the GM had some huge problems in RL but he is back and he already took care of everything, the debug thing is gone! People are starting to get back and new people playing...80 players today on early hours. I will keep giving this server a chance and for the moment i recommend it for new people, the PvP is GREAT, a good community of 80+ , there arent even many high levels yet and there are several battles a day.Also 0 lag, literally. So join if you like this, bring a team so we can have more battles a day ;)

Well, The GM is corrupt dont waste your time playing this server, he bans people for nothing if you get to strong he just reset server, constantly crashes and ddos DONT WASTE YOUR TIME.

Well, The GM is corrupt dont waste your time playing this server, he bans people for nothing if you get to strong he just reset server, constantly crashes and ddos DONT WASTE YOUR TIME.
Confirm, in my case it came to corruption also. Stupid BR Lording.

I did enjoy the server before, but GM wasn't active enough and the server got shit so I quit, if there was a reset maybe I would play again.

To be honest my work is offline. I have to find active GM's without over powered commands.

@Downtime;

We are sorry to admit that the OTS Hosting service which you have with us has been down since yesterday. Unfortunately, it is expected to be down today and come back up tomorrow (Tuesday).

We deeply regret this incident. A problem like that has not happened in the past year. Our critical part of infrastructure has a motherboard failure and we are awaiting for a replacement part to be delivered. We should have had a replacement available on site, however this was not the case.

We promise to take steps to ensure that this kind of a problem doesn't happen anymore and we will make sure your server is back up and running as soon as possible.

Best Regards.

what a fucking scumbag 20+ level 100s deleted for no reason... and he doesnt even say nothing ur a fucking faggot i hope u die u fucking spic

what a fucking scumbag 20+ level 100s deleted for no reason... and he doesnt even say nothing ur a fucking faggot i hope u die u fucking spic
UTgh7b0.gif

Since some players want it back and it has the money(I wanted to wait 1 month atleast) Triforce-HR is comming online in 2 hours from now. There are new rates; 60-3 instead of 40-2 also mana regen has been buffed a bit.
You can use your old account or just create a new one.

Last edited:
Back