• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4] Triforce [Highrate] [USA] Start this Saturday 3rd.

You guys must be rly terrible or laaaazy players if you got problem with that. You can make DQ alone (15min~=10k), rats drops 30+ gp etc. Server is pretty nice, for sure not perfect but enjoyable.
I noticed that peoples nowadays want every server in same shape, same loot, same exp stage. Don't you think guys that is boooring? If you do not like that setup- that are many other server where you will enjoy playing for sure. Do not force owners to making clones lol.

Edit. Promotion still do not boost regen, you didn't fixed that.

Last edited:
This server is not for everyone, seems it's hightrate but it doesn't. Only lucky players can survive.

exeta res takes 3x as much mana as it should
As far as I remember exeta res should take 90 manapoints

Fixed an issue with frags, hydra respawn is now working and some minors bugs like ghoul corpses and exura gran is now how it's supposed to be.

nah man its 30 mana please fix it... and the mana fluids blow give like 40 mana you need to fix that 2

It was slow, true. Now it should be good and not too fast.
Please keep reporting so I can give a look

Back