• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4] Triforce [Highrate] [USA] Start this Saturday 3rd.

Lording

Reaction score
Triforce Restarting this Saturday 3rd!
Triforce - Latestnews ::Open Tibia Server::

Triforce-Hr has a proper dedicated server with anti ddos protection and custom client, hosted in USA. Every single npc, quest or key door is working, it has all signs and every monster is on it's place.
image.jpg

Balanced Vocations
7.4 Gameplay:
* Real Tibia Map
*NPC System
*Quest System
*Monster System
All 7.4 Features such as:
*UH Trap
*Not overpowered manafluids
*Lure system
*Cannot push people if there's a parcel i.e
*7.40 Graphics
*7.40 Spell Formulas

No runes in backpacks(Runes in npc are expensive. i.e 20 SD runes cost 7.7k, but UH cost only 2.1k per 20)
Adori Blank spell cost 40 mana.
Ownmade runes has double charges.
100 mbit Internet Connection/Dedicated Server
100% Uptime

Information:

Experience rate: Staged, 35-2x.
-
Skill rate: 7x
Magic level rate: 3x
Loot rate: 3x
PvP-Enforced with skullsystem
1 Unjust will last for 6 hours.
You will have to get 4 unjust to receive an red skull and 8 kills to get banned.

Connection information:
The only thing you will need to start is Triforce Custom Client, you can find on
Triforce Download Section!

-You can find the countdown in the website
IP: Triforce.sytes.net

Last edited:
just got banned for playing on the server? hahahah what?

You know this is in beta till the real release? Dont get all that mad for something that will be delete in about 20hour.

HEY YOU FUCKING DIP SHIT, YOU DELETED MY FUCKING CHARACTER EVEN? ARE YOU THAT FUCKING STUPID?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Please read the topic, server start in 20 hours from now, I did a mistake thats why you were playing and now you're deleted(I've advertised you in-game too). Nobody is able to play till tomorrow. btw you just played for 20-30 minutes max, keep calm.

Last edited:
hahahahahaha im so baked. and ya I was mad but not anymore. i feel stupid for that... but its done and over. It was 1 h and 22 min. Thanks

your shop system is bugged, everyone starts with 5 points and you can make multiple accounts and sell your char and get mass points on 1 account

Now you start with 0 points, and set all account points to 0

Last edited:
Gotta donate for premium? Wait, you can donate for items in general?
Ye, I wont play.. I don't like pay to win servers.

9$ for 40 points.
Buy 10 RH, sell all for 300k.. Spam manafluids making SDs to PG, etc, etc, etc.

Better yet, 13 Demon shields to sell for 390k. :)

GL with your server, I wont play old school servers with donations.

Gotta donate for premium? Wait, you can donate for items in general?
Ye, I wont play.. I don't like pay to win servers.

9$ for 40 points.
Buy 10 RH, sell all for 300k.. Spam manafluids making SDs to PG, etc, etc, etc.

Better yet, 13 Demon shields to sell for 390k. :)

GL with your server, I wont play old school servers with donations.
You dont need play guy, seriously you always trying to be knowed if you dont gonna play just dont play no one really care but come here to say shits is a problem that you give to him, he just want make us do anything till tibianic-u.s.a comes. so please :/

Premium is free lol you can donate IF you want to gain command !light ingame for unlimited utevo gran lux. dont hate the game b4 trying it bye
SERVER IS ONLINE!

Read the whole post and address it all if you're gonna address anything.
Donations on oldschool is stupid.

@Tagger, I don't understand one bit of what you're tryin to say.

Mana fluids cost 100 gp and theyre 7.4 so they heal from 40 to 80, do you really think is good to spent 9 eur for 300k on a highrate where the loot is 3x? and you can get these 300k in like no time? As I stated before do not hate the game without even try it out

Mana fluids cost 100 gp and theyre 7.4 so they heal from 40 to 80, do you really think is good to spent 9 eur for 300k on a highrate where the loot is 3x? and you can get these 300k in like no time? As I stated before do not hate the game without even try it out

Who gives a shit, 9$ is nothing and nerds will still do it, donations on any old school server is stupid as shit. I'm not hating your server, I'm not talking about highrate or lowrate servers.. Donations IN GENERAL ON OLD SCHOOL are fucking stupid.

I agree with you but I'm trying to give a home to american players, and trying to make it by a good way, sorry if donations dissapoint you but atm im hosting 3 servers and some help won't hurt me

Back