• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4] Triforce [Highrate] [USA] Start this Saturday 3rd.

Yeah it's allowed, but taskers are being constantly erased.

AntiNoob, If you come back to the server ill give you your loot and more. Just dont kill my friends anymore. :/

I've added a few systems today that will give cheaters an even harder time.
So watch out, make my day :)

// Gm Timmy

Server is kinda dead mainly because of pvp botters and people who just make an account to pk and leave.

ayyyy ok thank god, lets hope with so little advertising +u didnt warn anyone about this, people actually play.

You really need to edit the main page, u changed a lot of shit like loot rate(its too low imo) and its no longer pvp-e.
Also it would be smart to put this on otservlist or something, u gave 1 day warning so I doubt this server will have more than 100 at launch

Really cool server, like said before me. No advertisment beyond an Otland comment, links to website are even wrong. This is doomed to fail.
I would advise you to postpone server lauch 1 week even tho i'm excited to play.

KR,
Dys

Please visit the main site for the correct rates, corrected links already thank you for that.

Use a rare script atleast. No one wants the lame items making hunting useful. noob.

Server start was rushed and didn't get the playerbase needed. It will be offline for now. war server will keep online. Old-War 7.4

main-qimg-7c6148068e8b37e4818dbbb90c816398

Complains about playerbase but said hes launching 2 days b4 server started with 0 advertising. I could have told u this.

Server start was rushed and didn't get the playerbase needed. It will be offline for now. war server will keep online. Old-War 7.4

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Complains about playerbase but said hes launching 2 days b4 server started with 0 advertising. I could have told u this.
Yea idk wtf this dude is thinking

Back