• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4] Triforce [Highrate] [USA] Start this Saturday 3rd.

You can check your points at the website /account.php, you got them.

Would be better if you reset this shit.. the server have no war teams.. just sneak all time cuz niigas are already level 100+ its make boring war and w/o fun a reset fixing the XP maybe change the stages for less maybe... It's too easy no fun at all

This isn't the europe community where guilds has leaders and organized teams, there are many groups giving random battles day and night everywhere, reset is not a solution. Just message a member from that enemy team and ask if they wanna fight, ofcourse he will accept and then just set a date, If you lose the battle your whole team will end exping to win the next battle and that make tibia fun. If you won then just message another group member. The group you defeated will recruit few members and message you back. Trust me It's funnier than sneak or exiva random people in the online list on a 3vs1 (Doesn't matter that the guy has 40 lvls more than you, It doesn't make any fun)

Last edited:
They will eventually end making nice wars.

11:22 New record of players online is: 152

AOL Issue is also fixed by now.

life ring shit,bless dont work, SD have high dmg ,knight is shit,

What happened with the server? please say that you reset it and made changes to the ot... seriously just make it like a 8-10x server throughout.. no stages necessary.. it defeats the purpose and fun of the server.. Its alot more fun when its more challenging to get levels.. also make it so you can buy runes from shop? making runes is so boring... seriously.

any1 else bringing a serious war team ?im gonna bring like 10-20 guys to fight on here maybe there could be a decent war instead of just random sneaks/ shitty 2v2 fights i want something decent
suggestion :lower exp a bit its way to easyyyy

i might play if any decent teams appear would be fun for a decent wars so bring your big teams and if any1 is bringing a serious team let me know on here and yea i agree on lowering rates

Lording, is MC allowed in the server for afk rune making while you play the main account. By afk i mean looking the other client only when mana is full. Second, The Fields and monster dont react like 7.4 They go over it...

Back