• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.6] Avesta

Best 7.6 SQL Distro but one problem... You dont have the latest DLL Files with it.

DOES what? Which DLL's? IF there server would require latest DLL's then compiler would inform me about that or the application wouldn't start, giving me error. Moreover there wasn't any changes in code that would need newer libraries.

Ferrus calm down lol, were not trying to flame your server its one of the best distro's i was talkin about like the zlib dll yours is old.. i was just saying no need to talk about who knows more about ots lol love u baby

EDIT: BTW Can u please tell us what the gmp.dll does or do we even need it in there lol i like to get rid of useless files.

Delete it and then try to start the server. You will see if the server needs it or not.

And what it does? Google please?

Skills not advancing :s

Do i got something wrong with the groups? Got access 0 and id 0 on my players group, 0 flags, 1000 on dp, 30 on viplist and still not advancing.

Waiting response...

Back