• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.6] Avesta

does premium work by this server? that i can get premium time and prem outfits? if so plz tell me how ^^

lol this server is shit, click and run server, my ass no houses and no npc work :p w/e as u said if we dont like we dont use, but useless server

Go back to school and learn how to understand what you read. I said the opposite.

when i try to compile the sources, i get this error:

20 D:\My Documents\NewServer\rlmap\source\otpch.h:9, from NewServer\rlmap\source\account.cpp In file included from NewServer/rlmap/source/otpch.h:9, from NewServer/rlmap/source/account.cpp

Ferrus, I have a question. Any of the talkactions I've tryed is working. I think there is a problem when the OT try to get the params of a talkaction. Do you know how can I fix that?

What Npc system does avesta use?

Im confused.

The Npc system is stuffed up.

Attempt to call method 'isFocused' a nil value.

Gah,
gotta edit all my npc because avesta is lacking a core npc function.

The Npc system is stuffed up.

Attempt to call method 'isFocused' a nil value.

Gah,
gotta edit all my npc because avesta is lacking a core npc function.

Edit: Attempt to call global 'msgcontains' (a nil value)

What the...

It is using an edited Jiddo system or did Ferrus compile my version incorrectly or... wtf...

Can't edit my own posts.
wtf

Did some research, figured out Its Jiddo's 3.0
Gah, now I gotta study and figure out how his npc system works....

Gaaaaaah.

Can't edit my own posts.
wtf

Did some research, figured out Its Jiddo's 3.0
Gah, now I gotta study and figure out how his npc system works....

Gaaaaaah.
It's more ole school scripting i made like 100 npc's and they were false lmao just because of the system now i got a good mate to do my Npc's im tired of it..

Back